Gold calls.Long term -medium term and intraday calls in gold is here !.

Calls/Signals provided by "sujithsstorock" have earned me profit ?

• YES

Votes: 51 36.4%
  • NO

Votes: 89 63.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I can't belive I closed my short from 915 for .10c profit this morning for no good reason. I wanna cry now...lol

Hi Suji/Rodin. Got out of my 11.14 Silver at around 11.62. Set buy at around 10.35 and got hit today, now around 9.94. That was 1/5 of my bankroll. What are the next levels of support you see for silver and I will set my next buys at around those levels. Hopefully to be in for 15K Ounces in the 9.xx average and I will hold till high 16s from there. I would be wiped out if high 7s come if I go all in in the 9s. Thanks in advance for your email and your insights.

just a few hours is all it needs on a typical friday.

when they can drag gold down on fridays, they do.

i decided to buy a stock on friday near the close. NEM at 29.50. if gold can pop a little, NEM should trade back to 32-33. NEM's chart is interesting at current levels.

when they can drag gold down on fridays, they do.

i decided to buy a stock on friday near the close. NEM at 29.50. if gold can pop a little, NEM should trade back to 32-33. NEM's chart is interesting at current levels.

will check NEM CHARTS if available for me :) . Might be my piece of meat ?

will check NEM CHARTS if available for me :) . Might be my piece of meat ?

let me know what you think. i could describe what i see but i use MACD, slow and fast sto and RSI. from what i remember, you don't use these specific indicators.

sujith,
I am holding MT physical giving me a small profit of inr 20.00/gram. Taking varation in INR/US into consideration. Should i sell now or wait ?

sujith,
I am holding MT physical giving me a small profit of inr 20.00/gram. Taking varation in INR/US into consideration. Should i sell now or wait ?

you can wait till monday 4 pm india time. If prices go down before that , then sell half of your holding and rest hold.

Remaini hold for target 875 and above. Your stoploss is 818 $ please follow the stop strictly. Rupee can gain strength any time. So be watchful.

let me know what you think. i could describe what i see but i use MACD, slow and fast sto and RSI. from what i remember, you don't use these specific indicators.

you are right i don't use them that much. Just at end of week i would give them a look thats it. RSI and MACD i used for setting my stoploss . . . But i was miserable using it. All my stops used to blow off. For entry , direction and target i don't need there indicators. And for stops, i don't know how to use them affectively. But they are good.