Gold calls.Long term -medium term and intraday calls in gold is here !.

Calls/Signals provided by "sujithsstorock" have earned me profit ?

• YES

Votes: 51 36.4%
  • NO

Votes: 89 63.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Off Topic, but I must say we have a great group of people in this thread. Thanks to Sujith and everyone else who contributes!

Congrats on the new site, Sujith - registered, subscribed, and commented. Cheers - have a great weekend!

C@LL$ Sujith Chat

here it goes... u people can chat with each other "24x7" !!

i would like to say a big thanks to "TRENT T" for deveoping this site.credit goes to him.

Happy to help Sujith :)

But bare with us folks as we test things. The blog is on cheap hosting and
seems slow, and down for 5 mins sometimes. I'll look into getting a faster
server, but it's clunking along at the moment... I had to load the site a
couple of times to get in just now .. patience :)

Thanks Sujit and Trent for the new site!!!

is it still active am having problems trying to connect to it, refreshed many times

Thanks Sujit and Trent for the new site!!!

is it still active am having problems trying to connect to it, refreshed many times

have patience please. its a free server n it will show its slowness. am working on a professional style website . this is running on a trial basis.

I think there is 2 big matters to affect the PM price next week. First is the bail out (which I think could pull the POG) and the Second one is NFP report (which I think could push up the POG).
What is your opinions??

Hi sujith,

I've read through many pages of the thread this morning and have picked up on what gold has been up to over the past 6 months. I have been out since March when I joined rode the great gold rush from 950 to 1030....and got out at 962!!! I have to laugh at that, I have learnt a lot since.

I mostly trade Dow Jones options but I would like to start trading gold again. I saw a member had commented on using gold options - I see IG do daily options on gold but I haven't really looked into it yet, one of the problems I can see already is that you wouldn't be able to trade them out of hours.

Great work on the site, I have just joined up.

Hi sujith,

I've read through many pages of the thread this morning and have picked up on what gold has been up to over the past 6 months. I have been out since March when I joined rode the great gold rush from 950 to 1030....and got out at 962!!! I have to laugh at that, I have learnt a lot since.

I mostly trade Dow Jones options but I would like to start trading gold again. I saw a member had commented on using gold options - I see IG do daily options on gold but I haven't really looked into it yet, one of the problems I can see already is that you wouldn't be able to trade them out of hours.

Great work on the site, I have just joined up.
welcome :) . invest very little in gold at this time as the volatility is matching currency move

gold price

In gold at 830.15 long buy.

Stop placed at break even.

iii site is down for weeekend. is your 830 the bottom do you think?looking at the projected charts on this site it could go down before an up to 900 cheers peter

Suji,

Disregard the prior post. I have corrected my error. I will stay out of the way and learn.

Happy to help Sujith :)

But bare with us folks as we test things. The blog is on cheap hosting and
seems slow, and down for 5 mins sometimes. I'll look into getting a faster
server, but it's clunking along at the moment... I had to load the site a
couple of times to get in just now .. patience :)

should we monitor this site while you work out the bugs?