Gold calls.Long term -medium term and intraday calls in gold is here !.

Calls/Signals provided by "sujithsstorock" have earned me profit ?

• YES

Votes: 51 36.4%
  • NO

Votes: 89 63.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
thanks suji!

all are weak .. biut if u are holding any positions... do inform .

No I donot hold any now! but I got hit in the past and I want to make sure where i would get into best entery point in Gold and euro?

my second question is it safe to trade in future paper gold if any financial big problem occured?! your take please.

Thanks!

No I donot hold any now! but I got hit in the past and I want to make sure where i would get into best entery point in Gold and euro?

my second question is it safe to trade in future paper gold if any financial big problem occured?! your take please.

Thanks!

well ...its always adviced "not to enter " gold unless u have a clear knowledge about it. this holds for anything that u trade with money.

when a bank fails .. or natural calamity hits.. war breaks out..gold miners go on strike...tht times gold is a good stuff to ride as a medium term trend that may last for atleast onw week , is set by such news.

for eg: if a war breaks out gold goes into bull trend..tht should last for a week.. so u can easily buy on dips..! this is how gold helps in financial turmoils .

sujith,
what is your down target for gold in the current move (the LAST MOVE of the year)?
Thanks,

doe sanyone else feel like this is similar to when we first went down from 975 - 945.

i'm thinking another bid down day tomorrow, possibly starting in europe hours

risky trade, 838.9 was your first target did you exit?
it would have been better to short from 843.7 or 843.8 with 1 $ stop loss

out @ 838.50, things lookin pretty oversold right now imo. thx for advice, my entry's can get pretty sloppy when impatience sets in

out @ 838.50, things lookin pretty oversold right now imo. thx for advice, my entry's can get pretty sloppy when impatience sets in

i didn't get this low ask price
for bid price yes

it would have been better to short from 843.7 or 843.8 with 1 $ stop loss (no more valid)

Last edited:
am fearing..silver might show new low or double bottom. silver is falling more than gold.

Only 2 things

silver made a second lower low on the minute chart so no longer a true bear flag

CDE made a new low but stopped and reversed at new steep parallel downtrend on the daily

Gold chart needs fixing

hmm... 843.80 level...

nah didn't hold

Hi Rodin and All,

Thanks for inviting me to this site. Let me tell you I got massacred in Silver and Gold today. I was following KOG he literally obliterated people in his gold calls the last few days. Blatently saying "No Stops" that he would give us the exit. Well he exited and then did not tell his subscribers and alot of people over there lost around 120 ticks on gold the last few days. Luckily I had my own stops in place and did not lose that much on his gold plays, however my own silver plays lost me around 80K (Ouch). I have 2500 Ozs at 11.14 and want to increase my position to around 15K Ozs so on the next move up I can hopefully get close to even but I need the high 16s to make it.

I am just asking for your best guess as too where you think I should angle in for the balance of the 15K Ozs as I am willing to deposit more into my account and just hold until breakeven as long as it takes. I figure if I angle in at the current level my average price would be around $10.85. If I put in around 25K more into my account Silver would have to go below $9 for me to be wiped out.

So do you guys think we hit high 16s before we hit $9? I will absolutely not sell/trade until high 16s. Again I am willing to wait as long as I have too or is there that much more downside.
The thing I am mainly worried about is that if the Economies of the world slow down a lot more the industrial demand for silver just won't be there. I know there has to be something going on that with all of this extra credit and money being created we should already be in the 20s in Silver, but someone (conspiracy, maybe just the markets) does not believe there is going to be a problem and the paper money and stock exchanges are a safer place for money.

Humbly Yours,

Richard

Hi Rodin and All,

Thanks for inviting me to this site. Let me tell you I got massacred in Silver and Gold today. I was following KOG he literally obliterated people in his gold calls the last few days. Blatently saying "No Stops" that he would give us the exit. Well he exited and then did not tell his subscribers and alot of people over there lost around 120 ticks on gold the last few days. Luckily I had my own stops in place and did not lose that much on his gold plays, however my own silver plays lost me around 80K (Ouch). I have 2500 Ozs at 11.14 and want to increase my position to around 15K Ozs so on the next move up I can hopefully get close to even but I need the high 16s to make it.

the past week most of his calls were 'brutally" off...huge stops taken out and the stopless trade......its ashame ....i feel for all caught in that mess...KOG is a good guy but i think once he turned pro and started charging KARMA came collecting from him:whistling

Hi Rodin and All,

So do you guys think we hit high 16s before we hit $9? I will absolutely not sell/trade until high 16s. Again I am willing to wait as long as I have too or is there that much more downside.
The thing I am mainly worried about is that if the Economies of the world slow down a lot more the industrial demand for silver just won't be there. I know there has to be something going on that with all of this extra credit and money being created we should already be in the 20s in Silver, but someone (conspiracy, maybe just the markets) does not believe there is going to be a problem and the paper money and stock exchanges are a safer place for money.

Humbly Yours,

Richard

Logic and good fortune
have fallen sloppy dead
and the white knight is talking backwards...

case for either up or down is strong, I have a 14.30 call for march contract that is dropping back to entry price - I should have kept it hedged for longer but at least I can't get wiped out.. price will come back

edit

long Dec contract stop 10.80. Hope we break 11 can raise stop to cost

edit

25% chance of a tweezer bottom but more likely a typical wave 4

edit

Everyone looking at MACD crossing over on daily chart. But the cross is not set in stone yet. Gold and silver on interesting support lines on daily - candle bodies for gold and, well, could be

Just wish the miners were not so tragic

PS

huge SM rally coming v soon (still) possible

more edit

silver could be around mid june 2008 only pattern extended in price contracted in time

Last edited:
Gold double bottom alert at 830...

o ******** its all to slow

out of risky small silver long cost
in small hedge v further call deterioration
and off to sleep

Last edited:
Gold double bottom alert at 830...

tomorrow is friday. when they can take gold down for a weak close on fridays, they usually do. the war between the fiat printers and gold continues and friday's are historically weak.

If i had money in my account I would most certainly be buying gold at these levels, I can see $1000 before long!!

the past week most of his calls were 'brutally" off...huge stops taken out and the stopless trade......its ashame ....i feel for all caught in that mess...KOG is a good guy but i think once he turned pro and started charging KARMA came collecting from him:whistling

every one has bad time and good time. I can see,this volatility is the cause.I too had my hic ups in this volatility,but thank god i cracked it within few days.Break out calls are its result.

Once market gets trendy he should easily cover up the loss. :)