Gold calls.Long term -medium term and intraday calls in gold is here !.

Calls/Signals provided by "sujithsstorock" have earned me profit ?

• YES

Votes: 51 36.4%
  • NO

Votes: 89 63.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
name will be disclosed soon.

the draw back is .. its email service is not so timely..so please dont depend on mails for calls...its late at times. thts why i am deveoping this new call strategy...pre-prepared calls awaiting thus even if its a little late...people can trade .

I like the way you think Suji

I like the idea of a blog with your calls only then this thread becomes the forum for your blog

Since King started charging he made a lot of missed calls. Trouble is you can't discuss his calls openly now. I think he is under pressure to deliver - like having to make a trade work to save the day rather than 5%. This affects cool judgement IMO

Last edited:
it is possible that gold 4H is forming/formed a rising wedge.

a break would imply hefty fall down to Rodin's target area 790

I am still wondering about testing 790 or not

gold is showing signs of wave 5 behaviour already

guys ..in currencies ..10 ticks - 1 tick of gold? thus 3 ticks in gold= 30 ticks in currency.

is this ratio okay? u need to adjust ur bet of stake

I am still wondering about testing 790 or not

gold is showing signs of wave 5 behaviour already

Please elaborate (for us non EW guys)
Wave 5 is when everyone goes long for the last, volatile spike up right for the end of bull run? but what would the time frame be for that?
if this is wave five starting then that would mean gold will top out in, say, 1 yr?
but thats too soon for end of bull ruin, no?
At the moment I am sticking to the theory that a 'proper' rally will begin, as it usually does, on low volatility, just a few dollars a day, which is why I dont like this particular rally

Gold showing -ve divergence and falling wedge as well, great dynamics. one suggest down move and second suggest upmove.