Gold calls.Long term -medium term and intraday calls in gold is here !.

Calls/Signals provided by "sujithsstorock" have earned me profit ?

• YES

Votes: 51 36.4%
  • NO

Votes: 89 63.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
argh!! i cant believe i missed out on a great day of profit taking!! damn 1 day missed due to GF birthday...damn girls do cost you a lot of money!!!

But once again Sujit....nice calls!!! hows long to your site...im already hooked!

U need sms alert service :)

Suji excellent trading today!

I missed all the action.

Would like to see more calls on dow if poss.

Maybe setup another forum for dow?

Thanks mate.

I have strong buy signal on FTSE 100 daily.

Current price 4560.

Buy with stop at 4491.

target 5000.

4491 mate. Stochastic at 0 for second time in 7 days meaning failure risk is 30%

we should easily reach 4800 tomorrow.

Then I will place trailing stop 60 points below.

I long at mo.

Suji-

I'm impressed with how you've adapted your trading style in response to the more volatile markets. You did a great job today especially given the erratic movements. Keep up the good work.

dow and ftse have had biggest 1 day drops, should see dead cat bounce.

We have to get some good new tomorrow I trade with finspreads which again went
indicative for the bail out news
done well but could of done better

Rodin,

What's yr counts for asia/london section for gold ?

IMO there should be a 3rd Elliott Wave = Reflective

Uncountable no-mans land of stagnating price

edit

on second thoughts I may have a handle on silver

will check gold first...

Last edited:
long dow overnight. stop now moved to 10490

edit

DOW showing signs of -ve divergence and may count to be ending 3 of a 5-wave upmove soon

appropriate action taken

Last edited:
Suji-

I'm impressed with how you've adapted your trading style in response to the more volatile markets. You did a great job today especially given the erratic movements. Keep up the good work.

thanks alot :)

volatility is so high, every move is a rally.Entering at running price is not the correct idea. Here its good to keep waiting for break free zone . Good that we adopted new strategy to tackle this volatility. 913 broke n shooted to 927 . . Then back to 901 . Gold is nuts.

thanks alot :)

volatility is so high, every move is a rally.Entering at running price is not the correct idea. Here its good to keep waiting for break free zone . Good that we adopted new strategy to tackle this volatility. 913 broke n shooted to 927 . . Then back to 901 . Gold is nuts.

Dear Suji,

I haven't followed up all your trades this month, nut do you have a record of your calls?
How were you dooing this month?

Dear Suji,

I haven't followed up all your trades this month, nut do you have a record of your calls?
How were you dooing this month?

august calls were 75 % ..september are near to 90 % .

i have blog started. i will paste all calls thr so tht anyone can check out the performance. itt will be kept as a public diary . :)