Gold calls.Long term -medium term and intraday calls in gold is here !.

Calls/Signals provided by "sujithsstorock" have earned me profit ?

• YES

Votes: 51 36.4%
  • NO

Votes: 89 63.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
890 was traded lol . But better trail stops its so bullish . But cant buy too. Anyone give me the expected crude inventory. Today it can fall after newyork evening.

There was some site link that 'welshandy ' posted here and said that site gives the inventory results the first.

Anyone knowing it ? I couldn't find it.

doe anyone else see the 1H trendline up connecting 780 and 824
broken in asia, is this not very bearish? we have hardly moved much lower ...

wave 1 from 876.40 traveled to 892.90 retracing lower first fibo met, next target 884/882/880 if retrace further we are in down wave after breaking 876

Last edited:
wave 1 from 876.40 traveled to 892.90 retracing lower first fibo next target 884/882/880 if retrace further we are in down wave after breaking 876

thanks for the insight d-lod :) . . .

oops i need to find a new entry point now. Am flat .I get scared of crude on wednesdays. Lol

what up guys. not here long time. how you guys trade recent weeks? i not have time to visit here. was busy. things go good with me and finally account positive for me(thanks to...) . how are you sujith.

Good Morning All:)

Options expiration tomorrow - wonder what strike price they have in mind?

what up guys. not here long time. how you guys trade recent weeks? i not have time to visit here. was busy. things go good with me and finally account positive for me(thanks to...) . how are you sujith.

i am doing good goldbug. so happy to hear tht. keep it up :clap: .

thanks for the insight d-lod :) . . .

oops i need to find a new entry point now. Am flat .I get scared of crude on wednesdays. Lol

Sujith the moves in pog are contrary to indicators lately, the market makers are giving you clues and then exactly turn around to give damages to your profit - stop loss. At CURRENT LEVEL the indicators on daily chart are bearish but on four hourly the short value rsi, momentum (2 not 14) turned up so some up moves and then it looks like down. In 2005, 6th october was lowest price of gold b wave and dollar was also lowest.

crude is up so may go down later.

even the current wave is abnormal.
any one wave is extended /reduced by .618, 1.618, but last wave was really funny. It started at 876.40

minute i ...776.40 - 884.50 = 8.10
minute ii ...884.50 - 879.95 = 4.55
minute iii...879.95 - 889.40 = 9.45
minute iv ...889.40 - 884.90 = 4.5
minute v ...884.90 - 892.90 = 8.00

None of the wave meet the rule (618, 1.618), so now it is ruleless zone for ew.