Gold calls.Long term -medium term and intraday calls in gold is here !.

Calls/Signals provided by "sujithsstorock" have earned me profit ?

• YES

Votes: 51 36.4%
  • NO

Votes: 89 63.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
check it out..! :)

Attachments

• untitled.GIF
    untitled.GIF
    31.2 KB · Views: 176
Suji, I have a question about EW, why did you use 786.6 instead of 736.22 which was the min point? I am by no means doubting you and your TA, just want to learn from the better traders...

Suji, I have a question about EW, why did you use 786.6 instead of 736.22 which was the min point? I am by no means doubting you and your TA, just want to learn from the better traders...

that was the point were the rocket was launched. thats why.. break above that resistace caused all this ..! and we nailed the low...its 840 $ now...!!

hey suji... still more gaps... how much chance do u give this to go back to 788 level..?? or the correction is done...??

so u see that 61.8% + correction is done

if u see its an inverted head and shoulder pattern. first shoulder at 838 $ and head where we made bottom today... and next shoulder can be formed around 84x $ (as the 61.8 fib gets broken to up level)we buy thr...and keep stop below the head formed...thats 823 $. hope for 845-860-872-880-899-905-920 $ are the tgts.

that was the point were the rocket was launched. thats why.. break above that resistace caused all this ..! and we nailed the low...its 840 $ now...!!

840 is upside limit if 5 wave down move

next silver short triggered :cool:

edit

normal buy order for gold in 841 stop 839 in case we get another '790'

gap at 815 $..exited in minimum profit..! i love u all...! :drunk:

my buy is set for 841.2 with a tight stop below. potential stiff upmove from there

ok trailing stops $2 below coz no idea how high we go yet

edit

took the money there is a down line resistance. Looking again

Last edited: