Gold calls.Long term -medium term and intraday calls in gold is here !.

Calls/Signals provided by "sujithsstorock" have earned me profit ?

• YES

Votes: 51 36.4%
  • NO

Votes: 89 63.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
This thread will work well long as it stays focused like it is now on time and price

Me i am a maverick in and out with the breeze

GIM was my home for a bit but they banned me for a month on trumped up charge

I still go back but it's not the same.

Kitco welcomed me OK I think I let them down a bit by not sticking but when King went pro the reason for posting there was diminished

So for now here is home

edit

Thanx 2 Sujith

edit

At least GIM is aware of the dark side and who is behind. most sites run away

Low volume so prob does not mean much but 855 is being crossed too easily. like I say no dangerous xposure so will take stock in the morning. beer time you see. Did place a couple tight gold orders as mentioned from the pub tho

is anyone awake? does anyone have any open posistions or do you close before ..the close? if anyone does reply opinions for the day..

Helluva day wernt it

that long posistion i had from from 921 stopped it at $18 loss took another two losses after that, total loss WAS going to be huge

but went on that buy call from sujith the one with the target at 860 , i sold early at 851 got in at 842 ( with a bigger trade ... was kinda annoyed at the loss i made and didnt care if it all went..)

ended the day at little changed, slightly lower , but couldve been in trouble if i didnt take that sujith call! not looking for much in the next session

how'd you do for the day

Helluva day wernt it

that long posistion i had from from 921 stopped it at $18 loss took another two losses after that, total loss WAS going to be huge

but went on that buy call from sujith the one with the target at 860 , i sold early at 850

ended the day at little changed, slightly lower , but couldve been in trouble if i didnt take that sujith call! not looking for much in the next session

how'd you do for the day

for the most part pretty well the one thing i'm pissed about i shorted from around 887 and cover around 864 and was gonna reshort on break of 860... i went to go pick up some food come back and its 845!!!!!:cry:

for the most part pretty well the one thing i'm pissed about i shorted from around 887 and cover around 864 and was gonna reshort on break of 860... i went to go pick up some food come back and its 845!!!!!:cry:

better luck next time

ive shorted at 860 doh as i was writing this it touched(855) and closed out! $5 hey im doing well right now thats the way i like to start of the day

although i really should of let it go 2mins later 851

are you waiting for sujith rodin dlod ? im going to stay out for a while

better luck next time

ive shorted at 860 doh as i was writing this it touched(855) and closed out! $5 hey im doing well right now thats the way i like to start of the day

although i really should of let it go 2mins later 851

are you waiting for sujith rodin dlod ? im going to stay out for a while

no i waiting for 850 to break! but if any of the come all the better ...i suspect they wont be around for many hours!

Sujith, Rodin

Kindly provide your ST and MT crude stretergy.....
I believe that it will go to 105-107 soon....what do you think ?

Thanks

hi BBILLCEE, if it break 850 are you thinking it's going up or down? To me it looks like a drift downwards but I'm still not sure if I am reading the charts right.

Actually currently from my look it's too quiet. Not going in till later.

Last edited:
hopefully, if the markets continue to calm tomorrow, crude and gold will be reverting back to the way they were actioning prior to this monday.

long 844 stop 839 target 870 plus keep it tight and light risky trade

edit

stop to 842

above what I am doing

$4 profit looking for next entry

edit

got out too early stronger move than expected

edit

shorted DOW v calls if down gold up 4 a bit.

Last edited:
Sujith, Rodin

Kindly provide your ST and MT crude stretergy.....
I believe that it will go to 105-107 soon....what do you think ?

Thanks

if breaks above 101 $ then only we can be hope ful...so wait suggested in crude...if u can take risk,,,then buy crude with stoploss 88 $ n tgt 110-122-136 $ ...this is a monthly hold.