Gold calls.Long term -medium term and intraday calls in gold is here !.

Calls/Signals provided by "sujithsstorock" have earned me profit ?

• YES

Votes: 51 36.4%
  • NO

Votes: 89 63.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
how low can it go

I refer you to my previous post this morning:

"Morning all, changing tack a bit this week and going for my one weekly trade today
I shorted last night at 765, which according to my chart is the 38% fib of the last wave down from 819 to 736. Stop is just beyond the 61% level of 788.
I see price has gapped up but only as far as 786 and has now started to drop back off as I would expect.
Still confident that we are in a corrective wave 4, about to begin impulse wave 5 back down with a target of around 700.
If 787 is broken to the upside then this wave count in incorrect and we need to re-evaluate.

So in brief, short from here, targets 736 then 704 by Friday, stop just beyond 789 to be safe."

I refer you to my previous post this morning:

"Morning all, changing tack a bit this week and going for my one weekly trade today
I shorted last night at 765, which according to my chart is the 38% fib of the last wave down from 819 to 736. Stop is just beyond the 61% level of 788.
I see price has gapped up but only as far as 786 and has now started to drop back off as I would expect.
Still confident that we are in a corrective wave 4, about to begin impulse wave 5 back down with a target of around 700.
If 787 is broken to the upside then this wave count in incorrect and we need to re-evaluate.

So in brief, short from here, targets 736 then 704 by Friday, stop just beyond 789 to be safe."

Thanks for the fast reply, sorry i didnt notice that message in the morning i was probably having a power nap went you posted it, thanks for the fast reply again

when's the fed meeting? bloomberg TV just reported that traders have increased the probabilty to 90 % that the Fed would cut rates. hmmmm.

Am i missing something ? :p . . . Yup . . Crude 94 $ !. Thats mr.Crude . He took it all down. Whatever upside came in gold, its on gold's own merit. But crude is pulling him down.

At newyork one sided rally expected. Either up or down. Be hold.Am still at black out.