Gold calls.Long term -medium term and intraday calls in gold is here !.

Calls/Signals provided by "sujithsstorock" have earned me profit ?

• YES

Votes: 51 36.4%
  • NO

Votes: 89 63.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Kicking myself for not shorting Societe Generale....down almost 9% as they are a big derivatives firm.

Not much action so far in geld...just oscillating between 783 and 776. Dangerous to commit at the midpoint!

I have always had a fondness for gold but its price action is too choppy for my liking. gonna wait for it to break in a obvious direction before committing to a position. Btw, anyone else riding the crude bear? Its trending alot better than gold for the past week.

Doesnt matter...profit is what counts!!! You held on for longer than me. The market seems very tense....could be a dump coming.

Out of both - About $2 profit on each - should I have let them run?
I think so - we'll see..

i managed to get in at 782.5...the 2nd time round...nd its fallen nicely now 777.6... $4 profit....but im stil holding...im tinking its got a bit more to go....

Morning all, changing tack a bit this week and going for my one weekly trade today :)
I shorted last night at 765, which according to my chart is the 38% fib of the last wave down from 819 to 736. Stop is just beyond the 61% level of 788.
I see price has gapped up but only as far as 786 and has now started to drop back off as I would expect.
Still confident that we are in a corrective wave 4, about to begin impulse wave 5 back down with a target of around 700.
If 787 is broken to the upside then this wave count in incorrect and we need to re-evaluate.

So in brief, short from here, targets 736 then 704 by Friday, stop just beyond 789 to be safe.

Doesnt matter...profit is what counts!!! You held on for longer than me. The market seems very tense....could be a dump coming.

Maybe, maybe not. I learned a lesson on Friday - there was a big dump in the offing,
and I held on - $15 profit (several trades running)- expecting $30! and the rest .. it reversed and I lost $15 - biggest loss so far.

So now I take profits a little earlier while they are there.

Exactly...now I book profits when they match my price per point...that is when I have the least confidence though...when markets are choppy. Bitten too many times!

Maybe, maybe not. I learned a lesson on Friday - there was a big dump in the offing,
and I held on - $15 profit (several trades running)- expecting $30! and the rest .. it reversed and I lost $15 - biggest loss so far.

i managed to get in at 782.5...the 2nd time round...nd its fallen nicely now 777.6... $4 profit....but im stil holding...im tinking its got a bit more to go....

Good entry .. scary now isn't it? I think it's going down .. :)

Market is playing . Let newyork decide the action.London is trying to bring in more people.Something big coming.Always keep stops tight.Sorry for not being here.

did you leave it over the wkend? sometimes is best to close trades for the weekend as last week we saw a big gap in the opening and the same thing happened this weekend. On friday i placed a buy order at 748...nd sold it off early b4 the close