Gold calls.Long term -medium term and intraday calls in gold is here !.

Calls/Signals provided by "sujithsstorock" have earned me profit ?

• YES

Votes: 51 36.4%
  • NO

Votes: 89 63.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
ok, i'm out at 782 and flat. i've made my donation to the market until further notice.

short at 784.40

Hum! Euro formed a nice ascending triangle which broke out to the upside 15 minutes ago for a nice profit. Might good to short soon as there is that gap to fill eventually at 1.422. Could that pull gold to 787 before it reverses?

p.s. if it sounds like i'm throwing darts, i am.

meanwhile the euro is in flight. my chart says it's overbought and needs a little retracement.

nice call! ocean, lets see if gold can follow. it's been lagging before it follows. then, there it is. higher.

anyone have a target price price here. or is it another bounce giving us an opportunity to fade? fading the rallys puts points up on the board.

here's an interesting reuters headline going into monday.

"Reuters Sunday September 14, 9:52 pm ET

NEW YORK (Reuters) - Major players in the $455 trillion global derivatives market rushed Sunday to scale back exposure to a potential bankruptcy filing by investment bank Lehman Brothers in a rare emergency trading session.

Trading took place as U.S. regulators and bankers were making last-ditch efforts to prevent toxic assets from ailing Lehman Brothers (NYSE:LEH - News) spilling into global markets and rupturing investor faith in the international financial system. For details see (ID:nN14440361)"

455 tillion!?!