Gold calls.Long term -medium term and intraday calls in gold is here !.

Calls/Signals provided by "sujithsstorock" have earned me profit ?

• YES

Votes: 51 36.4%
  • NO

Votes: 89 63.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
would like to have comment on this ...... lots of possibilities i foresee.

in "sep13-weekly" chart>>

i favour the break out scenario , then the "wednesday scenario", the break of lower trendline is least preferred ..!

LT view...if the upper trendline is broken..then we get new highs :D else back to dumping :sneaky:

I have to go with the break out senario as welll enough is enough this leg down i hope!@

:D

music to my ears..!!

oil gave up all it's gains late friday. i expect we'll see the same response we saw post katrina. lower gold, lower oil. Friday's euro move was nice but it should consolidate before moving higher. then again, we saw minimal consolidation on the way down.

the markets have been counter intuitive. ie: Russia invades Georgia and both oil and gold go down. The US govt. bails out a potential multi trillion dollar problem by taking Fannie and Freddie into it's custody and the US dollar rises.

It's difficult to draw fundamental correlations. The gold dealers saw supply shortages when gold was trading at 820. Now it's 765.

Meteoroligists are expecting this winter to be unusually cold. Oil is still falling and many predict it has another 20% more downside.

I finally learned to put my fundamental opinions in the draw and stick to the charts. When i'm wrong trying to identify a trend, at least i can attempt to learn something in the process. When i am wrong trying to draw fundamental correlations, all i can do is scratch my head.

gl

here are euro n crude..!

dont take crude seriously..! am 50-50 for up move n down move. i cant tell anything unless it crosses 105 $ mark up or breaks 97 $ mark below..!

euro likely to give a small dip back to 1.41xx levels then can go up..! its euros perfect trendline respect that gives me the confidence for taking "bottomed out " scenario in gold..!

Attachments

• crude medium term-13-sep.GIF
    crude medium term-13-sep.GIF
    45.6 KB · Views: 132
  • SEP 13TH.GIF
    SEP 13TH.GIF
    39.5 KB · Views: 136
Silver

HERE IS THE SILVER CHART

thus u can see.... just because of "crude" ...i am keeping an free fall option at back of my mind. else most of the charts are buy biased..!

Attachments

• sep 14-silver.GIF
    sep 14-silver.GIF
    41.4 KB · Views: 143
HERE IS THE SILVER CHART

thus u can see.... just because of "crude" ...i am keeping an free fall option at back of my mind. else most of the charts are buy biased..!
Hi Suji,

Thanks for the invitation.
As a brief can you give the link to your final general assessment.
Thanks.:clap:

Hi Suji,

Thanks for the invitation.
As a brief can you give the link to your final general assessment.
Thanks.:clap:

if mondays asian market wont dump n if its breaking 772 $ straight away..we are set in for rally..!

if 753 $ gets broken.... we are again in trouble

Good evening!

Just back from a spot of wine tasting in Bavaria.

I wondered about going long/short on gold over a certain time period...using the DEC contract gold on IG Index.

Can someone tell me about the December Contract spot gold on IG? If I put in a long bet does it get rolled over until contract expiry (November)? Also does it reflect accurately the futures price?

Looking forward to a new week of trading and good banter.

Last edited:
I currently have an open long position on the DEC future on igindex.

Obviously there is no daily rollover on the future. It will roll over on expiry yes, the p/l at that point is realised and the bet is reopened at the new opening price of the next period future contract.

The price is generally quite close to the spot, usually about 3 points higher.

Hope that helps.

Thanks for that. For longer term positions it seems the best place to be.

Anyone wondering if gold will gap up on open?

I currently have an open long position on the DEC future on igindex.

Obviously there is no daily rollover on the future. It will roll over on expiry yes, the p/l at that point is realised and the bet is reopened at the new opening price of the next period future contract.

The price is generally quite close to the spot, usually about 3 points higher.

Hope that helps.

Last edited: