Gold calls.Long term -medium term and intraday calls in gold is here !.

Calls/Signals provided by "sujithsstorock" have earned me profit ?

• YES

Votes: 51 36.4%
  • NO

Votes: 89 63.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
What a huge day. And it's still rocking along..

But round these parts - it's the weekend. Let
gold wend it's way whither it may - I'll pick it
up on Monday. I'm off for a beer!

Thanks all magnificent posters, for charts and advice
and the like. And not the least to our host ..
Have a chilled weekend .. :)

thanks all :) u all are making this thread a mega hit... we got experts like rodin n d-lod . we all are so lucky :)

have a wonderful weekend

Its nice to have a thread for traders instead of investors who are perma bulls.

The only problem is this site is so slow.

any chances of some medium term calls suji...??

let one more dip come.then we will go long on late monday or tuesday. medium term call needs a lot of things to be sorted out before giving.

i agree with rodin about bottom out ..!finally that was it..736 $ :rolleyes: hopefully.

but still confirmation is needed

let one more dip come.then we will go long on late monday or tuesday. medium term call needs a lot of things to be sorted out before giving.

i agree with rodin about bottom out ..!finally that was it..736 $ :rolleyes: hopefully.

feel it will pull back here, end of inverse head and shoulders and resistance @ 764

once move over will see resistance @ 777

will know from there if we are going ooooooooop

but key area here at 764 20.00 GMT

and @ 777 - Monday arvo /Tuesday

feel it will pull back here, end of inverse head and shoulders and resistance @ 764

once move over will see resistance @ 777

will know from there if we are going ooooooooop

but key area here at 764 20.00 GMT

and @ 777 - Monday arvo /Tuesday

sorry ignore this got 764 and 762 mixed..:whistling

short stops were hit.... u said we still need confirmation about the bull ... break of what level would satisfy you..?

short stops were hit.... u said we still need confirmation about the bull ... break of what level would satisfy you..?

to confirm a bulll wat we need is not a break of resistance..but a healthy correction say till 753 $. then only we can say that the bull run is healthy.just going up lacks the interest of buyers n prices can get highly instable n falll..!

Gold is a bear market. If you are going long here you either have an extremely high appitite for risk and be excellent with your timing or else you could end up losing a lot of money very fast. The risk/return is just not there going long in this market, best to keep selling the peaks until proved otherwise.

Gold is a bear market. If you are going long here you either have an extremely high appitite for risk and be excellent with your timing or else you could end up losing a lot of money very fast. The risk/return is just not there going long in this market, best to keep selling the peaks until proved otherwise.

It certainly looks that way - doesn't seem to want to go up from this level before the NY close. Been stuck at 764-766 for about an hour now:sleep:

I have been looking closely at daily silver this evening

12 13 Aug look very like last 2 days (true also of gold)

15, 30, July 12 Aug were equally spaced in price (Hi-Mid-Lo) then wave v for 2 days steep drop to hit mid of NEXT range which ended yesterday. Now we could get a drop back to 10.25 Mon then a dollar spike down Tues. I will calculate trigger buy level for this spike over the weekend IN CASE history repeats

IMO we are not in II but IV - everyone else is wrong on this - we are going to be entering V either next year or after a trip to low $9's starting this month. The target for Gold is 4-7000 in late 2012 = 850 in late 1980. I think DOW and Gold meet @ 7000.

We are in 1976. Let's see how low we go - Wave IV may be over quick if deep enough now. Then a long parabolic rise slow @ first accelerating @ the end

edit

Also possible that wave IV plays out as symmetrical triangle. If we make 646 very soon in gold I would say that is likely. Silver should not fall below the 1998 high 7.90 (Wave I). See Monthly Netdania. In FACT silver could even kiss this level at the completion of the thick end of a symmetrical triangle with subsequent lower high and higher low

Just food 4 thought in case we find ourselves lower start next week.

Last edited:
I have been looking closely at daily silver this evening

12 13 Aug look very like last 2 days (true also of gold)

15, 30, July 12 Aug were equally spaced in price (Hi-Mid-Lo) then wave v for 2 days steep drop to hit mid of NEXT range which ended yesterday. Now we could get a drop back to 10.25 Mon then a dollar spike down Tues. I will calculate trigger buy level for this spike over the weekend IN CASE history repeats

IMO we are not in II but IV - everyone else is wrong on this - we are going to be entering V either next year or after a trip to low $9's starting this month. The target for Gold is 4-7000 in late 2012 = 850 in late 1980. I think DOW and Gold meet @ 7000.

We are in 1976. Let's see how low we go - Wave IV may be over quick if deep enough now. Then a long parabolic rise slow @ first accelerating @ the end

edit

Also possible that wave IV plays out as symmetrical triangle. If we make 646 very soon in gold I would say that is likely. Silver should not fall below the 1998 high 7.90 (Wave I). See Monthly Netdania. In FACT silver could even kiss this level at the completion of the thick end of a symmetrical triangle with subsequent lower high and higher low

Just food 4 thought in case we find ourselves lower start next week.

15, 30, July 12 Aug were equally spaced in price (Hi-Mid-Lo) , aha....:D u dug the mountain n got the SILVER ..! really amazing vision. hats off to u (y)

i will have to see mondays behaviour to confirm any bearish bias. am bull ! but am a good swapper of side :p i will join bears when i get my indications..!

would like to have comment on this ...... lots of possibilities i foresee.

in "sep13-weekly" chart>>

i favour the break out scenario , then the "wednesday scenario", the break of lower trendline is least preferred ..!

LT view...if the upper trendline is broken..then we get new highs :D else back to dumping :sneaky:

Attachments

• SEP13-WEEKLY.GIF
    SEP13-WEEKLY.GIF
    42.3 KB · Views: 167
  • sep13 LT.GIF
    sep13 LT.GIF
    31.5 KB · Views: 143
Texan refineries hit badly by hurricane. Petrol prices already risen today in USA. If oil rises expect gold to follow. Hope everyone has tight stops on any shorts - could see an initial surge at the open.