Gold calls.Long term -medium term and intraday calls in gold is here !.

Calls/Signals provided by "sujithsstorock" have earned me profit ?

• YES

Votes: 51 36.4%
  • NO

Votes: 89 63.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Got disconnected for over half an hour.' Mad mad world ' hope you enjoyed :)

crude inventory was there guys thats why i didnt gave sell call , but whom ever asked i told them to sell only. :) .

I got today $3 only, close position too early....i have to gain some strength after recent big loss....

but as you said....drop by drop...:)

im still holding long from 812 :( :( :(

thinking i have to take the hit now.

Your in a very difficult position, similar to me and at the end I ended up with £50K loss and gold still continued to fall.

Can you not hedge?

Have a short position of same value open and wait until the storm is over?

My mistake was I used CMC who dont allow you to hedge but IG Index do.

I have a stoploss... but its very wide as this was a long term (3 months) position... I was hoping for gold to rally Sept - Dec after the big drop July - Aug.

I don't even want to think about opening another position now... if I do I will get screwed even more I bet... the whole world is against me!

50K loss :eek: :eek: :eek:

Is everyone on this forum filthy rich or something?

I am only £20 a point so ~1100 down and that is devestating for me...

I have a stoploss... but its very wide as this was a long term (3 months) position... I was hoping for gold to rally Sept - Dec after the big drop July - Aug.

I don't even want to think about opening another position now... if I do I will get screwed even more I bet... the whole world is against me!

You need to know what you would do if Gold falls down to 700 or even 650.

Bad position, I know the feeling though.

One trick

put a stoploss sell below today's low. After sometime if this low holds , we will buy. If the sell hits first then you will get 2-3 $ assured profit.