Gold calls.Long term -medium term and intraday calls in gold is here !.

Calls/Signals provided by "sujithsstorock" have earned me profit ?

• YES

Votes: 51 36.4%
  • NO

Votes: 89 63.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
which entry level are u refering to ? That buy of 821 with stop 818 ? Is it that one

Yes indeedy, thank you sir! Was long all the way up until I turned it around to a short at 836.8 :clap:

don't know what anyone else thinks, but this move is too big not to have a retracement, especially when it ends so close to a big level.

Stop at 867???? Too rich for my blood! Stop just above 838 works fine for me thanks! - My stop is 840, if anyone gives a wibble...

i am taking session by session trade now adays. Difficult to predict next days game plan , then how can we go for medium term ?

If 845 broken above , it's likely that 862 might show up.

Hi
If you get time could you recommend a good trading book
with sit ups for a spread betting

sorry friend, am allergic to books. Finding it tough to finish off my college books itself . .I don't read books on trading and stuff .

By the way i have my yearly exam results out today, and am all pass :) .

Due to down thread , i couldn't give buy call at 834 $ with stop 832 $. Now 837.5 $ :( . Well lets see where we can enter next.

Very very risky , sell gold at 838 $ with stoploss 840.2 $. Target 836-833.5-832-830.5 $.

Do in minimum quantity.Against the trend.

my view

Yes yes I lost 47K. I will wait on sidelines for your call SRock.

If you help me recover loss I will be sending you a fat cheque for your valuable time.

Thanks again buddy.
hi i made a view on the 19 of august to the man who claims to be able to call gold if youi look at what i said to him on the 19 and his replay to me gold was trading at 802 i took 30 points i am still in looking for spike at 846. a limit at 843.8 then big reverse towards 780.00 magor bounce at 827.0 back towards high could trade up as fare as 854.00as large stops are hit then a very fast down turn look for 30 points as market trades through 824 i am selling at 82460 there is no support untill 802 but market will trade through this anouther 20 points before it trades back up above 802.the market will give an indication that it isgoing to climb higher as uk closes this is when the move will start good luck and foward it to your mates

Last edited:
Matt,

Well done, nice call! I guess one of the great things about this threat is that you have lots of people with lots of different trading styles - some short term, some long term, with entry and exit points that reflect the volatility over each persons chosen time horizon. You're obviously taking a longer term view than I have focussed on in my trading (although I agree that longer term, this market is going up), which enables me to make money being short from yesterdays high (a short-ish term trade), Sujith to make money on intra-day trades, Wideboy to make money on 1-2 day trades and you to have made money on a longer hold position.

Well done again, keep up the good calls!

Take a risk of profit , buy gold at 830.2 $. Stoploss 828.8 $ target 832-834.8-837-839-843 $.

Stoploss is very small , so it gets risky.