Gold calls.Long term -medium term and intraday calls in gold is here !.

Calls/Signals provided by "sujithsstorock" have earned me profit ?

• YES

Votes: 51 36.4%
  • NO

Votes: 89 63.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Anyone short the $17 drop? Haha, that would be some insane capitol gains.

****ty volume today. Everyone must be busy with the 4th? My broker closed early today :p
Happy 4th all!

Gold not moving. Hold Short with strict stoploss . . . . Or try to exit cost to cost.Crude getting positive. Might ruin the game .

This week i expect gold to give a small dip below 925 $ first. May be as down as 916-909 $ is possible. Then it will carry on its bull run. Please keep in mind by end of july month gold is targeting 990 $ +.

This week i expect gold to give a small dip below 925 $ first. May be as down as 916-909 $ is possible. Then it will carry on its bull run. Please keep in mind by end of july month gold is targeting 990 $ +.

gold is targetting, or that's your best guess ?

have you informed Gold exactly what you expect of him ?
Have you given him his firm objectives, guidelines for performance, KPIs, incentives and penalty clauses for failing to carry out your expectations ?

"Targeting 990 $+" . . . Intention was to make aware, the risk of shorting in this bull run. I never knew i would have to ' spoon feed' each and everY statement with reason.

Why the hell would anyone short gold for a substantial amount of time? Short it for a quick intraday scalp, and that's about it. I would just follow the trend. I don't predict anymore. That's a good way to lose.

I never knew i would have to ' spoon feed' each and everY statement with reason.

i thought that was the whole purpose of this thread ??

If you're just going to throw random numbers out, in the expectation that you may be correct 51% of the time, I'll get my golden retriever to go head to head against you, he has an enviable track record

Why the hell would anyone short gold for a substantial amount of time? Short it for a quick intraday scalp, and that's about it. I would just follow the trend. I don't predict anymore. That's a good way to lose.

well said . We shouldnt be bothered about where gold is going. Is it 1000 $ or 800 $ , who cares . For a intraday trader all he needs is a fluctuation and one gets to catch the right bus.thats it.

That was the case of intraday.But for medium term holding i absolutely agree with you.Go with the trend.Wait like a tiger to pounce upon your prey until it comes into your range. ;)

i thought that was the whole purpose of this thread ??

If you're just going to throw random numbers out, in the expectation that you may be correct 51% of the time, I'll get my golden retriever to go head to head against you, he has an enviable track record

am not at all just throwing numbers.Am giving gold calls from my logical approach. No one is 100 % correct.But i stick with my technique and if anyone is against my gut feeling i would welcome their opinion.

Sole purpose of the thread goes to 'profit'. I would love to have all you wise men here and try to build a trading mecca for traders here !. :)

Gold where from here ?

In August 2007 gold was at 650 $. From there , by march 2008 it came upto 1033 $. A rise of 383 $ . Its 50 % is 191 $. Gold fell from 1033 $ till 845 $.So a fall of 188 $ (approx equal to 50 % of fibonacci retracement).. . .

Gold bounced back from low of 845 $. Now 50 % of 188 $ (1033-845) is 99 $. Then possible up target is 845+99=943 $(high till now is 946 last week).

Gold falling back now.Current price 934 $. Thus possible down targets

1) 38% of 99 (946-845) is 37.6 $.
So 946-37.6$=908.4$. . . .

2)Now 50 % of 99 is 49 $. So 946-49 $=897 $. . . Thus gold one can hope for a correction dip which is healthy for the bull run. . .

Please note *

1) All rates are in spot gold price.

2)calculations are not of exact numeric quality.

3) It's Not trying to prove of any assured down fall.

4)use your own logic :)

Why i said gold is targeting 990 $ + by july end ?

Elliote wave holds the key. I won't be going into detailed report or study.Will give the skelton outline.

Up Wave 1 >>650 to 1033

down wave 2 >>1033 to 845 (50 % fib)

up wave 3 >>845 to 1000 plus.

Ofcourse alternative waves are possible and for this formation to be correct, 955 $ must be broken.

Then what helps in determining this might be wave 3 ? . . .
For Answer, clue comes from
a) crude oil . . Its clearly bullish and eyeing 165 $(reasons not given here).
B)euro . . . It has broken triangle wedge.Bullish.
C)yen . . . It has broken down the lower trend line.Its bearish for us dollar and bullish for gold.

Please note*

1)numeric figures given are not of exact quality.

2) It my personal view

3) other suggestions and views are welcomed .

Past performance >> 14 calls given .

Profit 72.5 $ (in 9 calls. Thanks to some rallies)

loss 19 $ (in 3 calls)

2 calls were exit cost to cost.

Over all . . Profit of 53.5 $.