Gold calls.Long term -medium term and intraday calls in gold is here !.

Calls/Signals provided by "sujithsstorock" have earned me profit ?

• YES

Votes: 51 36.4%
  • NO

Votes: 89 63.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Anyone want a gold call ?

I see very less participation here.i guess no one is interested to trade in gold.Those who desire for gold calls may post there reply here.I wanna know how many people are really trading on gold.

Risky. Buy gold at 925 $. Stoploss 924 $. Target 927-929-931 $. Do with your own logic.Its risky.Keep strict stoploss.

I'm watching you sujuthsstorock!

Gold is sucking right now. I'm long biased and just waiting for signs of strength.

Gold LONG TERM call

buy gold

1) at 918 $

2)at 910 $

3)at 898 $.

Stoploss for all buy is

887 $.

Targets 946-955-970-983-990-1000-1016-1033-1075 $.

Expected time frame is 4-7 weeks.

Do with your own logic. :)

How can you say 'third target hit' when you've closed at the second and first targets. You've given so many targets all the way down to 897 so how can anyone know where to close?

You're trading works only in your imagination...

Why not follow the trend and keep the target open to whatever? Use a stop loss if you already have profit.

How can you say 'third target hit' when you've closed at the second and first targets. You've given so many targets all the way down to 897 so how can anyone know where to close?

You're trading works only in your imagination...

it is achieved with the term known as 'trading strategy'. Some books are available which can teach the basic to traders.If 5 targets were , take 5 lots and close each lot at every target and smart trader can trail sl for max profit.Sorry i can't trade on your behalf.I can give calls only.

Why not follow the trend and keep the target open to whatever? Use a stop loss if you already have profit.

arthur i appreciate your kindful words. Yesterday was a very volatile day.Its upto trader at which target he wants to close.I gave targets as support levels.Those who can't take big, should exit at first target itself..

Personaly i had 5 lots in sell at 923.5 $. I exit 2 lots at first target. Then trailed other 3 lots cost to cost. It was hit.Normal trader should have exited here ..Profit of 3$x2=6$. Remaining 3 lots were exited cost to cost.

I took risk.
I again sell 3 lots at 923 $ with same stoploss of 927.2.This time exit one lot at 920 $. And trailed 2 lots cost to cost.then second target was hit at 918 $.I exit one lot there. And trail the last remaining lot to 920 $ at profit.Trail Stoploss was hit again.Profit of 3+5+3=11 $ using 3 lots.

Third time i sold only one lot at 920 $. I wanted to hold it till 912 $.I kept stoploss at 925 $.Stoploss hit.Loss of 5 $.

I hope you understood the strategy.

Risky :

Buy gold at 925-926 $.
Stoploss 922.5 $.
Targets 929-930-933-936 $.

Trail stoploss for max profit.Do with your own logic.

Buddy, how many hours a day do you trade? You seem active for most of the day?

The double bottom "W" that occurred yesterday was highly profitable, if you can trade the smaller time frames.

I'm not sure what to expect for today's session, but I'll be waiting for gold to break out of this tight range that we're currently at (1:27 am ET). I don't see anything good at the moment. I believe support is @ 916 according to our previous sesh..let's see if stocks rally.

Am an indian and my trading hours are mid hong kong session to newyork closing.

Am keeping a keen eye on crude.He gonna determine where gold should go.Gold as it is,standing mid way.Above 930$ , 936 $ is target. If 'u' turns 920 is the target.

That 'W' you talked of is pure work of manipulators. Can you believe a hot news came and gold rallied 8 $.Then a ice cold cake kept to make it 8 $ down ??

Let me tell you mate, whomever made this market . . . He made it for his profit.Not for our benefit. :)