Gold calls.Long term -medium term and intraday calls in gold is here !.

Calls/Signals provided by "sujithsstorock" have earned me profit ?

• YES

Votes: 51 36.4%
  • NO

Votes: 89 63.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
ssi has a random distrubution , where some mad traders could ver weight it and manipulate the ssi . we have seen some crazy trader do 100 lots and this off set the balance in a wrong manner. we were burned at that instance

While no indicator is perfect, I just wanted to clarify that SSI measures the ratio of long positions to short positions among FXCM's retail client base and does not take into account the size of these positions. That means a single large gold position by one trader should not skew the SSI reading for XAU/USD.

please keep posting the ssi updates. we all wuld love to see it.

It's my pleasure, Sujith!

The ratio of long to short positions in the XAU/USD now stands at 1.90 as 65% of traders are long. Yesterday the ratio was 1.75; 64% of open positions were long. Long positions are 8.2% higher than yesterday. Open interest is 5.3% higher than yesterday.

SSI_2015-08-03_16516518_body_Picture_4.png

Past performance is not necessarily indicative of future results.

The trading crowd has grown further net-long from yesterday but moderated since last week when SSI was above 2. The fact that the majority of traders are still long gives signal that gold may continue lower, but recent changes give a mixed bias.

Crude sell still at hold

We are holding our sell in crude

Attachments

• Screenshot_2015-08-04-14-36-12_1_wm.jpg
    Screenshot_2015-08-04-14-36-12_1_wm.jpg
    104.2 KB · Views: 120
performance since March

Since March we have earned36 lac rupees in open platform and Facebook group community.

1 USD=63 inr

Attachments

• IMG-20150804-WA0019.jpg
    IMG-20150804-WA0019.jpg
    28.9 KB · Views: 143
  • IMG-20150804-WA0018.jpg
    IMG-20150804-WA0018.jpg
    29.4 KB · Views: 104

The latest Speculative Sentiment Index (SSI) data support you:

JRHfW3d.png

The SSI Snapshots indicator for USOil is at 4.1563, which means there are 4.1563 long positions for every short. In other words, over 80% of FXCM's retail client base are long. Since SSI is a contrarian indicator, that's a strong bearish signal.

Last edited:

Hey mate, was wondering where you think the bottom for oil is? I'm in a sell position myself and was thinking it'd be around now, given it's the level it rebounded upon last time at around 4500, but it seems to have broken that. Obviously the demand concerns e.g. china etc still remain and supply is still very high.. so $40?

Hey mate, was wondering where you think the bottom for oil is? I'm in a sell position myself and was thinking it'd be around now, given it's the level it rebounded upon last time at around 4500, but it seems to have broken that. Obviously the demand concerns e.g. china etc still remain and supply is still very high.. so $40?

we are holding it still. honestly when we wentshort at 58$ we didnt expect this. so currently stop is at 49$

The SSI Snapshots indicator for USOil is at 4.1563, which means there are 4.1563 long positions for every short. In other words, over 80% of FXCM's retail client base are long. Since SSI is a contrarian indicator, that's a strong bearish signal.

Since my last SSI update for USOil, the retail crowd has only increased their long exposure with 10.0877 long positions for every short.

uDtodbW.png

Since SSI is a contrarian indicator, this suggests that a further drop in oil prices is still possible.

Gold a winner from China currency devaluation

Gold enjoyed a wild ride in the previous session which carried on today, as consecutive low renminbi rates pressured other Asian currencies to this year's record lows and threatened widespread currency devaluations. Gold suddenly gained back appetite as a storage of value versus deflated currencies.

Gold-a-Winner-While-Copper-Vulnerable-from-China-Currency-Devaluation-_body_Picture_4.png

Downtrend signal in gold has finished and all eyes are on the upside for now, with a resistance level ahead at 1134.2 and the 38.2% Fibo at 1132.79. Daily momentum seems to peak today after four days of strong gains with prices in higher-high and higher-low fashion. Downside extension is limited and an indicative support level is found at 5-day moving average at 1110.95.

Gold enjoyed a wild ride in the previous session which carried on today, as consecutive low renminbi rates pressured other Asian currencies to this year's record lows and threatened widespread currency devaluations. Gold suddenly gained back appetite as a storage of value versus deflated currencies.

Gold-a-Winner-While-Copper-Vulnerable-from-China-Currency-Devaluation-_body_Picture_4.png

Downtrend signal in gold has finished and all eyes are on the upside for now, with a resistance level ahead at 1134.2 and the 38.2% Fibo at 1132.79. Daily momentum seems to peak today after four days of strong gains with prices in higher-high and higher-low fashion. Downside extension is limited and an indicative support level is found at 5-day moving average at 1110.95.
Interesting analysis. You're biasing gold to the upside if I interpret you correctly. I guess you're talking from an intraday perspective as in tomorrow (Friday). From late 2013 there's been a diminishing quarterly spike cycle providing opportunities to sell. Diminishing as in the spikes are getting lower and the price heads toward a significant support level at 1k. With 100 points to pay for I don't think I want to sell into that level, but neither do I see any immediate optimism for buying. 'Storage of value versus deflated currencies'? Why would a diminishing commodity price be considered a storage of value. China's markets are still up 70% YoY. FDI is amazingly low so contagion from a dramatic slump is low. And the money being pulled out of a spooked market by domestic mom & pop investors is going into property, which will serve as a greater brake on slippage than and government directed TARP-like intervention. To summarize, China currency devaluation as a result of minor stock revaluation will have little positive impact on gold.

USO...us oil etf
is it a bottom ??
price is in horizontal supp/green...you wont know until it tests res /pink horizontal

2wrp9ag.gif

if you call the bottom...you might see your account wiped out
if you are thinking differently...you had better go back and reexamine your charts

Interesting analysis. You're biasing gold to the upside if I interpret you correctly. I guess you're talking from an intraday perspective as in tomorrow (Friday). From late 2013 there's been a diminishing quarterly spike cycle providing opportunities to sell. Diminishing as in the spikes are getting lower and the price heads toward a significant support level at 1k. With 100 points to pay for I don't think I want to sell into that level, but neither do I see any immediate optimism for buying. 'Storage of value versus deflated currencies'? Why would a diminishing commodity price be considered a storage of value. China's markets are still up 70% YoY. FDI is amazingly low so contagion from a dramatic slump is low. And the money being pulled out of a spooked market by domestic mom & pop investors is going into property, which will serve as a greater brake on slippage than and government directed TARP-like intervention. To summarize, China currency devaluation as a result of minor stock revaluation will have little positive impact on gold.

Hi Izzy,

It remains to been seen whether the current rally can last, but gold is now trading right around key resistance at the 38.2% Fib level of 1132.79 that I identified in my previous post. A daily close above that exposes the 50% level at 1151.79.

YishdX4.png

It's also worth noting that retail sentiment recently flipped from being net long to being net short gold (XAU/USD). The Speculative Sentiment Index (SSI) is currently -1.0952 for gold, which means there are 1.0952 short positions for every long position.

SSI_2015-08-19_57168168_body_Picture_4.png

SSI is a contrarian indicator to price action, and the fact that the majority of traders are short gives signal that gold may continue higher. The trading crowd has flipped from net long to net short from yesterday and last week. The combination of current sentiment and recent changes gives a further bullish trading bias.

August 20 2015 crude sell,gold buy

Check out the trades and open positions

Attachments

• Screenshot_2015-08-20-17-55-59.png
    Screenshot_2015-08-20-17-55-59.png
    204.5 KB · Views: 116
  • Screenshot_2015-08-20-17-23-09.png
    Screenshot_2015-08-20-17-23-09.png
    987.8 KB · Views: 249
SSI: Retail FX Traders Now Steadily Net-Short Gold Prices

It remains to been seen whether the current rally can last, but gold is now trading right around key resistance at the 38.2% Fib level of 1132.79 that I identified in my previous post. A daily close above that exposes the 50% level at 1151.79.

Gold (XAU/USD) emerged a winner as the Fed’s minutes eased interest rate concerns for bullion investors and resulted in the biggest advance in three months. It is currently trading at the key 50% level that I highlighted in my previous post. A close above this level exposes the 61.8% level at 1170.79.

BoMsbwl.png

It's also worth noting that retail sentiment recently flipped from being net long to being net short gold (XAU/USD). The Speculative Sentiment Index (SSI) is currently -1.0952 for gold, which means there are 1.0952 short positions for every long position.

SSI Snapshots show that retail traders have only increased their short positioning as the Speculative Sentiment Index (SSI) now stands at -1.3047 for gold. That means there are now 1.3047 short positions for each long position.

SSI_2015-08-20_61681681_body_Picture_4.png

SSI is a contrarian indicator to price action, and the fact that the majority of traders are short gives signal that gold may continue higher. That the trading crowd has increased their short positioning from yesterday and last week gives a further bullish trading bias.

gold 12 lots stand in buying

Meta trader screen shot

Zulu screen shots

What app to clients screen shots

Made ten lac last week . Happy to gain money equivalent to two times average salary of a engineerIn India

Attachments

• Screenshot_2015-08-21-12-34-54_wm.jpg
    Screenshot_2015-08-21-12-34-54_wm.jpg
    103.9 KB · Views: 117
  • Screenshot_2015-08-21-12-43-21_1.jpg
    Screenshot_2015-08-21-12-43-21_1.jpg
    64.5 KB · Views: 133
  • Screenshot_2015-08-20-22-58-52.png
    Screenshot_2015-08-20-22-58-52.png
    915.7 KB · Views: 129