Gold calls.Long term -medium term and intraday calls in gold is here !.

Calls/Signals provided by "sujithsstorock" have earned me profit ?

• YES

Votes: 51 36.4%
  • NO

Votes: 89 63.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
i replied to u..i guess moderator deleted it.

yes i have been noticing this since tuesday. some funny happening in dow jones. breaks a support..then it should fall..but it from no where shoots up. i guess hedge funds get in at those low volume-huge lots

This is a pure wild guess, but since dow is only 30 stock maybe there is some significant activity in 1 or 2, ie possibility of mergers that we dont know of yet.
S&P is 500 stocks so would barely be affected by 1 or2.

Just a thought...

waiting.... it must kill some time with few hourly candlesticks to form some trendline or wedge.

Friday metals

edit

Suj UR always the first to give credit to others. GB is seeing or promoting dark side

Attachments

• Gold Friday.png
    Gold Friday.png
    40.8 KB · Views: 168
  • Silver Friday.png
    Silver Friday.png
    26.3 KB · Views: 132
i was generalising that ..never take a chart prediction into account for a trade.they are intended to give u an outlook of possible price swings. they never give u stoploss.

well 721 $ is my tgt for this down fall...and its our secret..! ;)

prices were at 770 day before yesterday when i gave this tgt. we shorted on every rise.

low is 721.75 $. thats a 50 $ fall nearly.

ps:this in no means is a show-off. just a statement n a feeling of getting delighted as we saved ourselves from buying n gettingg trapped.

Friday metals

edit

Suj UR always the first to give credit to others. GB is seeing or promoting dark side

thanks for the support n comments sir.

do u smell any posssible correction till 740-752-760 levels before futhur fall? a trendline support at mid way of that declining wedge. ?? ofcourse a break below 718 $ kills it all.

thanks for the support n comments sir.

do u smell any posssible correction till 740-752-760 levels before futhur fall? a trendline support at mid way of that declining wedge. ?? ofcourse a break below 718 $ kills it all.

Seems silver contract is viewed with same distrust as SM - waves are matching. So silver could fall with SM despite fact price in shops going up. Divergence may never be resolved if COMEX defaults which is very possible.

But yes 750 level gold looks attractive then maybe 680. Possibility of rare double bottom

why does it bother you hah!!:mad:

Everyone has rights to post here...your not the only one...

I like you for ur calls but hate you for many reasons:
1. not giving reason for call
2. not telling clearly what method use you
3. getting angry because u want to be the only great one here
4. marketting urself over here and kitco(in kog thread)

You know you think your so great!!! let me tell you something..YOUR THREAD IS NOTHING BUT ILLUSION

your first target is 2$ or 3$ away. So anyone can get that right if you have 10$ stop and first target 3$!!...if first tgt hit you will be showing off like anything..and then when stop get hit you will say yay!! 1st tgt was hit..you only said na..whatever after 1st tgt is luck..stop this illusion...and so many targets for one trade...your stupid if you do that..just get lost from here..

atleast stop marketting urself in kitco(kog thread and other threads) because there are good ppl there and lyk you dont belong there..

now you start begging from everyone..give donation...give donation..give donation...

Dear Goldbug,

Every one in this thread know me as "fun fun" who is always a fun guy.
But today I am very disappointed to see your tread saying very bad about suji's good works.
No matter you like or dislike Suji's calls, you should not do like this. This is showing you are a garbage man.

And Suji;
I like to thank you so much for your good work and helping us making money.
Please do not look to those st***d tread. We really appreciate your calls and You have our support.
Any who agree with me, please say so.

1.14M ounces of Gold slated for delivery on the Comex for November. An alarming number.

Only 2.8M oz are Registered or able to be delivered.

Last edited:
Suji, I really appreciate all of the work that you do on this thread. My account was heavily in the red until I started following consistently good calls from yourself and Rodin. At least now, I am beginning to move towards the green.

Keep up the good work and good luck in your exams next week.

Louph

Sell DAX rolling 4855 stop 4865

price rising into target range now hopefully

stop is watertight use discretion for safer stop

edit

while posting checked we may not get that high look 4 turn HnS

edit

scratch this trade taking too long

4841 we could break up here

target hit just now watch for confirming sign of top...

sell 4860 stop 4867 why not

stop was hit £7 minus

Last edited:
Suji ...... ignore the previous post from your sole critic ...... he can rant and chose whether to take your advice ! We all support you mate !!! Keep up the good work !

Suji, I really appreciate all of the work that you do on this thread. My account was heavily in the red until I started following consistently good calls from yourself and Rodin. At least now, I am beginning to move towards the green.

Keep up the good work and good luck in your exams next week.

Louph

thanks mate.

suji..u have "fans" in uk, belgium,thailand ,ireland n so many.....that not only proves but says that ur work is been appreciated by should i say 99% of people here!!