Gold calls.Long term -medium term and intraday calls in gold is here !.

Calls/Signals provided by "sujithsstorock" have earned me profit ?

• YES

Votes: 51 36.4%
  • NO

Votes: 89 63.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
silver chart 4 today - try png format

watch 4 break ov neckline - will prolly be back-tested b4 mm

updates

mebbe I am being too clever coz the obvious trade is the short... But SSRI (pure silver play) is up today

I watch in case we are in wave 4 - could turn into a flat between 10.60 and 9.60

Attachments

• silver ABC.png
    silver ABC.png
    167.8 KB · Views: 159
  • Silver 3 fan.png
    Silver 3 fan.png
    28.9 KB · Views: 187
Gold chart much more likely to have been wave 4 ABC

..if so may drag silver down eventually once 2 of 5 complete

Attachments

• gold 4.png
    gold 4.png
    42.9 KB · Views: 177
i respect ur thoughts. but pls dont spread rumours now itself.

u can share ur thoughts at our chat room>>C@LL$

why does it bother you hah!!:mad:

Everyone has rights to post here...your not the only one...

I like you for ur calls but hate you for many reasons:
1. not giving reason for call
2. not telling clearly what method use you
3. getting angry because u want to be the only great one here
4. marketting urself over here and kitco(in kog thread)

You know you think your so great!!! let me tell you something..YOUR THREAD IS NOTHING BUT ILLUSION

your first target is 2$ or 3$ away. So anyone can get that right if you have 10$ stop and first target 3$!!...if first tgt hit you will be showing off like anything..and then when stop get hit you will say yay!! 1st tgt was hit..you only said na..whatever after 1st tgt is luck..stop this illusion...and so many targets for one trade...your stupid if you do that..just get lost from here..

atleast stop marketting urself in kitco(kog thread and other threads) because there are good ppl there and lyk you dont belong there..

now you start begging from everyone..give donation...give donation..give donation...

Last edited:
why does it bother you hah!!:mad:

Everyone has rights to post here...your not the only one...

I like you for ur calls but hate you for many reasons:
1. not giving reason for call
2. not telling clearly what method use you
3. getting angry because u want to be the only great one here
4. marketting over here and kitco(in kog thread)

how about if i stop it ? :p .

1. not giving reason for call>>> am i being paide for this?

2. not telling clearly what method use you>>> from time to time do tell all there is no "key" . and from starting 1st page i have displayed nearly 90 % of my methods. cant write an essay upon it.

3. getting angry because u want to be the only great one here>>> great one??? u should be thinking twice before saying that.

4. marketting over here and kitco>>"marketing" ??....r u paying monthly fee oor am i asking any as in sort of making this as a "marketing" stuff?

then lastly for the reason of asking him not to spread rumour..he said to buy at 614-645 $ rane with tgt 1200 without stoploss for 9 months. quickly after 12 hours he changes n tells that he thinks 690 might be the bottom. one should not spite out watever u "think" here. if u have a though ..n cant keep it inside..i have provided u chat room to deal that with.

here upon every call n advice 1000's of dollar get turned over in market. i give utmost respect to money value.

one more thing,i remember u went into loss following my calls n u complaint about it. so i did wat i could have done for u...i reffered u to KOG. now are u wishing me to trade for u too? or provide u free money?

ps:next week due to exams i wont be available.

You know you think your so great!!! let me tell you something..YOUR THREAD IS NOTHING BUT ILLUSION

your first target is 2$ or 3$ away. So anyone can get that right if you have 10$ stop and first target 3$!!...if first tgt hit you will be showing off like anything..and then when stop get hit you will say yay!! 1st tgt was hit..you only said na..whatever after 1st tgt is luck..stop this illusion...and so many targets for one trade...your stupid if you do that..just get lost from here..

atleast stop marketting urself in kitco(kog thread and other threads) because there are good ppl there and lyk you dont belong there..

now you start begging from everyone..give donation...give donation..give donation...

yes true. 1st tgt is my priority...thts for safe traders. so i welcome u to give a 10 $ stoploss n just give a 3 $ tgt...!! lets me check wat success rate u have. better deal???
i always maintain 4-8 $ stoploss n 1st tgt is 3 $ (this is atleast 90 % sure profit)..but my every call has a potential for 10-15 $ run.. if u never realised it..then pity u. poor analysis mate.

donations??? i see u in my subscribed calls list? why are u thr? i am asking donation not because i dont have money to eat or something. if u want a better website, more featured site...it needs money. my initial aim was to collect atleast 300 $ )one years full cost of running)so tht i can hand full amount to "trent t " n stop tht donation thing. well i managed 40 $ . i will be free after november..my website is ready. i can anytime start a paide service ..!! remember that.

sujith...RELAX.

Have u heard that saying from ur grandparents ever ?
"HAATHI CHALTA RAHTA HAIN AUR KUTTE BHOK TE REHTE HAIN "
(WITH NO OFFENCE TO GOLDBUG)
but i think here every member od t2w apprecites ur good work.... so the ration of people appreciating & people criticising you is 8:2.
i think ignoring suchviews is the best thing.
regards

p.s : i always used to think exams were a sneeze for u.

anyone know how the criminals manage a 130+ spike up in DOW when markets are closed when SnP did not respond? Took out my short DOW overnight

Sujith, I just want you to know one thing.
You are precious not only for this thread but for a thread in my country too.
I mean every word. Don't stop

anyone know how the criminals manage a 130+ spike up in DOW when markets are closed when SnP did not respond? Took out my short DOW overnight

i replied to u..i guess moderator deleted it.

yes i have been noticing this since tuesday. some funny happening in dow jones. breaks a support..then it should fall..but it from no where shoots up. i guess hedge funds get in at those low volume-huge lots