Gold calls.Long term -medium term and intraday calls in gold is here !.

Calls/Signals provided by "sujithsstorock" have earned me profit ?

• YES

Votes: 51 36.4%
  • NO

Votes: 89 63.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
My thoughts entirely...silver tends to have an elastic, lagging price compared to gold.

Overshoots on the up and down...but such a tiny market can be moved quickly.

I put an order in for 15k ounces of silver bullion yesterday evening and more this morning. Also stocking up on japanese gold coins...

Traditional ratios would put silver at around $17.5 (50:1)

At last silver is starting to catch up long long way 2 go

Copper down. This is pure monetary driven

Last edited:
whats anyone doin?

Hi mate,

Just waiting I got in at 862.5 and just sold at 874.

Looks like we may retest trendline on hourly chart.

Will be looking to by maybe next hour if price of 863 achieved but will place tight stop at 861 as have feeling may break.:)

My thoughts entirely...silver tends to have an elastic, lagging price compared to gold.

Overshoots on the up and down...but such a tiny market can be moved quickly.

I put an order in for 15k ounces of silver bullion yesterday evening and more this morning. Also stocking up on japanese gold coins...

Traditional ratios would put silver at around $17.5 (50:1)

Yes has to be a lower risk MT trade buying it at bottom. You can tell that a new move is underway if silver lags initially. Once momentum builds silver leads.

Sujith,

Do you have any MT buy stretrgy ?

Thanks

not yet. Above 910 there is a buy and below 840 there is a sell.

As expected the consolidation triangle at formation. This snake n ladder is its process.Break out wil decide the direction.This sideways movement will continue for 2-3 days now.Strategy is sell on rise and trail stop , also buy on dip and trail stop. Safe stops are 893 and 846 respectively.

i tot of buyin when it touch 50 ema on hourly chart... hurm i might miss the long though

not yet. Above 910 there is a buy and below 840 there is a sell.

As expected the consolidation triangle at formation. This snake n ladder is its process.Break out wil decide the direction.This sideways movement will continue for 2-3 days now.Strategy is sell on rise and trail stop , also buy on dip and trail stop. Safe stops are 893 and 846 respectively.

Great stratergy!:)