Gold calls.Long term -medium term and intraday calls in gold is here !.

Calls/Signals provided by "sujithsstorock" have earned me profit ?

• YES

Votes: 51 36.4%
  • NO

Votes: 89 63.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
SUJITH and great team members

If it doesn't fill the gap between 802 -822, it is called running gap which is very bullish, but if it gets filled and move down than this was B, and if its going back after meeting, 851, 838, 824 than its III, we have been waiting.
Whats your opinion? Thanks

the big 3 of 3 is upon us?:clap:

SUJITH and great team members

If it doesn't fill the gap between 802 -822, it is called running gap which is very bullish, but if it gets filled and move down than this was B, and if its going back after meeting, 851, 838, 824 than its III, we have been waiting.
Whats your opinion? Thanks

i will post my charts soon.Below 840 i think the gap will get filled. And above 890 and break of 910 invites 1000. A favour a small dip first.

Charts soon :)

this is one total f**king con, all the chart prices are wrong on cmc and on city index / finspreads / iii

how can you possibly beat the system when its incorrect?:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

I have maybe an hour to call Perth Mint to re-buy into bullion. Kicking myself for procrastinating yesterday morning!

Silver looks interesting but only if gold continues upwards.

Regretfully didn't exit. Got called away to do something and missed the entire dip. Bloody feel like hanging myself. :p Hope it comes down again.

At last silver is starting to catch up long long way 2 go

Copper down. This is pure monetary driven