Gold calls.Long term -medium term and intraday calls in gold is here !.

Calls/Signals provided by "sujithsstorock" have earned me profit ?

• YES

Votes: 51 36.4%
  • NO

Votes: 89 63.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
when i started to type it was 778 . When i finished typing , it was 777.6 $. . Its a little tuf with my net speed. All problems will be solved once i get faster net this week.

Then there will be charts, more commodities calls n stuff. Yesterday i made a gold n silver chart. Prices went exactly like that. I tried to upload but it was cutting out inbetween.

Thanks for update.

If you would like a financial contribution to get better tools to do your call just ask.

I certainly will help out and I'm sure there are other people on this forum too.

We can then set up email alerts to those who pay contributions.

Just a suggestion. :)

i did reading in my starting days. But never sticked to any book. I checked out various charts that are widely available through google search and all.

Then tried to learn terms like support , resistance , fibonacci and stuff. I then came to know about netdania.Net. I started making all combinations and it took some months before i could get then tidy and neat.

You might laugh , but i still donno what rsi , macd means. Never used stochastic . All i need is volume , open interest , fibonacci , trendlines , pivot point , gap and the like. :) pretty funny right ? But more you learn . . . More doubts you will have. So i kept it to limits. But ofcourse am learning new things each and everyday. Am still a new lad in the street :p

Do you have to pay a subscription for Netdania?

Intresting as most TA never work, but volume is always a good indicator but alot of companies do not disclose this information.

Ok Suji,

My limit order got triggered so I'm now short as your suggested call.

Thanks

Thanks for update.

If you would like a financial contribution to get better tools to do your call just ask.

I certainly will help out and I'm sure there are other people on this forum too.

We can then set up email alerts to those who pay contributions.

Just a suggestion. :)

thanks for the offer but its not need at the moment. :)

we are in gold business.I started all this to help out my dad with his business.But later on realised the potential i hold with market.

The website plan has been postpond for few months my.I can't compromise with my studies.Once i complete my graduation,i can devote full time for the market.Till then even starting paid service won't help.

Real hindrance is now attending classes only ;).

771/2 looks likely then 788/90

then perhaps down

edit stop moved to 778

stop >

cover 774.5

sell target 775.8 stop 777 if not hit leave (just my running strategy)

strategy cancelled chart spiked 0.1 lower

Last edited:
i did reading in my starting days. But never sticked to any book. I checked out various charts that are widely available through google search and all.

Then tried to learn terms like support , resistance , fibonacci and stuff. I then came to know about netdania.Net. I started making all combinations and it took some months before i could get then tidy and neat.

You might laugh , but i still donno what rsi , macd means. Never used stochastic . All i need is volume , open interest , fibonacci , trendlines , pivot point , gap and the like. :) pretty funny right ? But more you learn . . . More doubts you will have. So i kept it to limits. But ofcourse am learning new things each and everyday. Am still a new lad in the street :p
I´m impressed! U know, i once read a book, and autor statet you don´t need any indicators like macd,etc. if u can read the charts.

I guess my problem is that i stuff myself with books and articels... i don´t even got a setup for intraday... just testing around and getting nowwhere at the moment. But i like your style... your calls are great!

Trying a wee long silver off the floor with a tight stop. Kinda looks like an abc is over inside parallel channel

hold with stoploss. cant say if its good or not. but its about "hit n try " :)

Short aswell, altough ~781,5 stoploss should be ok, i´m slightly feared 773 will hold, with probably a fake break-out of the down channel, just like yesterday maybe?