Gold calls.Long term -medium term and intraday calls in gold is here !.

Calls/Signals provided by "sujithsstorock" have earned me profit ?

• YES

Votes: 51 36.4%
  • NO

Votes: 89 63.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
hey everyone. If you remember 2 weeks back right after the $60 dump, Asia tried to dump too.

Now that we are in Asian session and the low is at -$12 at about 764. That should mark Asia's attempted dump.

2 Weeks ago, Right at the start of hte London Session there was a massive rally up. this corrected all the dumping by Asia and then continued upwards for about another 100% of the dump. Ended at about 82x i think.

Anyone else inspired to go long from this point?

hey everyone. If you remember 2 weeks back right after the $60 dump, Asia tried to dump too.

Now that we are in Asian session and the low is at -$12 at about 764. That should mark Asia's attempted dump.

2 Weeks ago, Right at the start of hte London Session there was a massive rally up. this corrected all the dumping by Asia and then continued upwards for about another 100% of the dump. Ended at about 82x i think.

Anyone else inspired to go long from this point?

they have broken my will:confused:

D*** it! im a right lemon for selling at 770 ! still made profit ( very very small too small to mention ) ow well only its my third gold trade ever so havent made a lost..... yet, back to sleep i go, good luck to all today

guys dont go long.... clear trend has been set . its bearish. dont try to out smart market n say "this is bottom n i will buy now" . catching the bottom can give u just mental pleasure ,thats all. point is to stay in trend and earn more while minimising the risk.

Mornin' all .. what's the recipe for today? Downwards I gather .. a bit of a rally currently ..

Oops, posted before I saw your post Sujith, hiya.

sell gold at 778.2 $ stoploss 781.5 $ tgt 774.5-771.8-768-764-759-755 $. do in minimum quantity as stoploss is not a good one. safe stop is 783 $

sell gold at 778.2 $ stoploss 781.5 $ tgt 774.5-771.8-768-764-759-755 $. do in minimum quantity as stoploss is not a good one. safe stop is 783 $

:sleep: missed again... better watch out from now :eek:

where did you learn this, if you did not read any books? U know someone?

Market moved to quick - it may come back to sell point .. looks promising ..

Last edited:

Hi Suji,

Not sure if there is a delay in this post!

What was the current time in India when you made this call and also the current price thanks.

Hi Suji,

Not sure if there is a delay in this post!

What was the current time in India when you made this call and also the current price thanks.

when i started to type it was 778 . When i finished typing , it was 777.6 $. . Its a little tuf with my net speed. All problems will be solved once i get faster net this week.

Then there will be charts, more commodities calls n stuff. Yesterday i made a gold n silver chart. Prices went exactly like that. I tried to upload but it was cutting out inbetween.

:sleep: missed again... better watch out from now :eek:

where did you learn this, if you did not read any books? U know someone?

i did reading in my starting days. But never sticked to any book. I checked out various charts that are widely available through google search and all.

Then tried to learn terms like support , resistance , fibonacci and stuff. I then came to know about netdania.Net. I started making all combinations and it took some months before i could get then tidy and neat.

You might laugh , but i still donno what rsi , macd means. Never used stochastic . All i need is volume , open interest , fibonacci , trendlines , pivot point , gap and the like. :) pretty funny right ? But more you learn . . . More doubts you will have. So i kept it to limits. But ofcourse am learning new things each and everyday. Am still a new lad in the street :p