gkfx withdrawal

brewski1984

2,073 356
I asked to take some funds from my account with gkfx but I got an email saying that as I haven't deposited anything for over 6 months they don't have my payment details anymore and requested I send them either a bank statement or screenshot of my online banking webpage. I'm a little bit unsure of anything like this so is it safe to send a screenshot with my account number etc?

It's only a couple hundred quid before anyone thinks I'm stupid enough to deposit my life savings without knowing these things first.

tar

Legendary member
10,443 1,313
I don't think its dangerous , standard procedure by some brokers , but its your call don't take my word for it .

pboyles

Legendary member
8,072 1,303
I asked to take some funds from my account with gkfx but I got an email saying that as I haven't deposited anything for over 6 months they don't have my payment details anymore and requested I send them either a bank statement or screenshot of my online banking webpage. I'm a little bit unsure of anything like this so is it safe to send a screenshot with my account number etc?

It's only a couple hundred quid before anyone thinks I'm stupid enough to deposit my life savings without knowing these things first.

Are you sure that e-mail came from GKFX, I mean 100% sure, like calling them up on the number advertised on their website and asking?

brewski1984

2,073 356
Yes pretty sure it's from GKFX, I tried to make a withdrawal a couple weeks ago but I decided against sending them my details and they put the money back in my account. I requested the withdrawal earlier and got the same email as last time about an hour later. I guess it seems pretty safe then, just thought I would check as I've never gone 6 months without making another deposit before lol

tar

Legendary member
10,443 1,313
Blank your financials just keep the name and bank details ...

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

But it's thanks to our sponsors that access to Trade2Win remains free for all. By viewing our ads you help us pay our bills, so please support the site and disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock