gkfx withdrawal

brewski1984

I asked to take some funds from my account with gkfx but I got an email saying that as I haven't deposited anything for over 6 months they don't have my payment details anymore and requested I send them either a bank statement or screenshot of my online banking webpage. I'm a little bit unsure of anything like this so is it safe to send a screenshot with my account number etc?

It's only a couple hundred quid before anyone thinks I'm stupid enough to deposit my life savings without knowing these things first.

I don't think its dangerous , standard procedure by some brokers , but its your call don't take my word for it .

I asked to take some funds from my account with gkfx but I got an email saying that as I haven't deposited anything for over 6 months they don't have my payment details anymore and requested I send them either a bank statement or screenshot of my online banking webpage. I'm a little bit unsure of anything like this so is it safe to send a screenshot with my account number etc?

It's only a couple hundred quid before anyone thinks I'm stupid enough to deposit my life savings without knowing these things first.

Are you sure that e-mail came from GKFX, I mean 100% sure, like calling them up on the number advertised on their website and asking?

Yes pretty sure it's from GKFX, I tried to make a withdrawal a couple weeks ago but I decided against sending them my details and they put the money back in my account. I requested the withdrawal earlier and got the same email as last time about an hour later. I guess it seems pretty safe then, just thought I would check as I've never gone 6 months without making another deposit before lol

Blank your financials just keep the name and bank details ...