Girls on top

One Swallow dosen"t make a Summer and investment conclusions based on one year dosen"t make a better investor.

How did the men fair during the technology boom ?

Regards

bracke

Thirteen said:
wimmin should learn 2 park a car b 4 learning 2 park an order

......and men should learn to put their brains into gear b4 they put their mouths (keyboards) into motion!!! :cheesy:

If I had an ego, as a male I would be feeling very threatened right about now LOL :cheesy:

The best method to deal with this feminine onslaught is for us males to move into our TP and and adopt a dignified, detached, aloofness.

Regards

bracke

lol Bracke..u guys might be better to move into ur much more comfortable OWHBDITSP!

(Ostrich With Head Buried Deeeeeeeeep In The Sand Persona) ;)

Saves u having to think the unthinkable :)

A small frisson of excitement ran through me as I read the title of this thread - but it's only about the girls being better investors.

You don't need to tell me. My wife (and her irritating instinct) has outperformed me in six years out of the last ten. In that time I've spent thousands of hours pouring over charts and glued to the screen -- she's spent five minutes. Grrrrrr.

Racer & alliance

Please take pity on us. Look what you've done to barjon, got him all frissioned up for nothing.

Regards

bracke

The answer to trading is simple men. Become "modern man" and get in touch with your female side.
Learn to park badly and take hours to get ready for a night out. It can only help your trading :cheesy:

I thought this quote was funny
I don't know about the research, but I'm not at all surprised that women know more about retail investing since all most of them do all day long is spend their husband's money buying new shoes and clothes.
Dan, Canada
:LOL:

Seriously though, IMHO it shows how much EGO effects your trading :rolleyes: