Gftuk binary

seti2

Gftuk

Did any one of you trade with gftuk and his account close down just because he start to make money

i like to share this expeirince with you because i notice gftuk close the account of any one make profit on constant times

Last edited:
did any one of you trade with gftuk and his account close down just because he start to make money

i like to share this expeirince with you because i notice gftuk close the account of any one make profit on constant times

thank you to share :d

I can confirm this as well. I started making money on the account and they started delaying my trades

thanks to your replay

thank you to share :d

very kind of you

by the way, sometimes these informations gives you experience without to be involve it by your self
and gives clear vision of what is going on with those shark companies

Seti2,

Same thing happened to me. My orders were now being routed to a desk - too slow for Binary trading. I wrote and complained about it but to avail. In the end I had to give up trading binaries altogether. I now trade Equities.

Good luck.

regarding binary

Seti2,

Same thing happened to me. My orders were now being routed to a desk - too slow for Binary trading. I wrote and complained about it but to avail. In the end I had to give up trading binaries altogether. I now trade Equities.

Good luck.

hi
i like to asking you question but don't get me wrong please,

how much is the average size usually you use to trade binary with them

and which strategy usually you trade up down or ladder to touch and no touch

thank you

hi
i like to asking you question but don't get me wrong please,

how much is the average size usually you use to trade binary with them

and which strategy usually you trade up down or ladder to touch and no touch

thank you

i had my trades goin thru to referrall which took anything between 20 sec and 1min!! if price had moved in my favour then i get rejected or new HIGHER price( but with prices constantly changing... all u will do is keep gettin new prices which are not accepted even if u accept them!!) but if price against me then they get me in the trade as in loss straight away and with big big spreads u will already have lost on that trade!! ITS NO POINT WITH THIS COMPANY....TRUST ME

I had initially made a little money but up and down trading just £1 or £2 stakes... never more than £ 600 profit b4 they put me on referral