German Dax: Live Data Feed?

free4440273

Hi folks, does anyone know of a live data feed for the Dax, preferably with charts. Yes, Yahoo finance provides a Dax price, much like the FTSE, but this delayed and chart-less. Thanks all:)

WHCmarket.com provides free FDAX feed.
FXpro provies free Dax feed (but you can't paper trade on it).

Esignal i think you need to pay.

WHCmarket.com provides free FDAX feed.
FXpro provies free Dax feed (but you can't paper trade on it).

Esignal i think you need to pay.

Really kind of you. I must be doing something wrong: I do indeed already have the WHCmarket.com download from which I view ftse and dow indices, but the for life of me, I cannot see DAX as an option (I have ftse, dow, nikkei, atx, rtsi and that's all):confused: Any idea? Thanks.

Make sure your logging into the right server. After you open an account there's an option for their "BroCo" or "WHC-market". I think you choose WHC market when you open an account.

New charts > Indices TOP > FDAX.

WHCmarkets gives you the FDAX feed - If someone knows what the TT code is for DAX tell me, but i'm guessing it's DAX (since MT4 datafeed gives the same codes).

Fxpro gives you the DAX feed.

Also do a search in google for adfvn, i heard that they do a free data feed for the dax via metatrader. I could be wrong though.

EDIT:Advfn is a mess of a website and you'll probably have to subscribe to their newsletters for the feed.

Last edited:
It's cool. Tell me how you get on with it. Wondering why you want to do DAX though; since if your in america you'll catch the afternoon?

Vinson's Metatrader 4 has DAX on it. Free and no forms to fill. Also have NASDAQ and the DJI

unfortunately the link killphil posted is paid for by odl, and they have to pay the chart provider for this service every month, it is meant for their clients and im sure they wont be too happy with him posting links for the world to access the chart there nor will it last forever!