GBPUSD Daytrading Recommendations

forex_manager

Attachments

• ScreenShot003.png
    ScreenShot003.png
    83.8 KB · Views: 265
In my newbie opinion 4600 is a more reasonable level to take this trade with the same -25 stop and +80 limit, otherwise your stop woul be below the highes level of the last 2 days, which atm looks quite likely to be retested. Personally however I wouldn't take this trade at all because G/U broke out of its range a few days ago set a new high just above 1.4600 and now its trading above the high of the prvious range at 1.453 which makes too unsure as to whether its still trading in range with the new high as the top resistance or wether it is establishing a trend upward. Like I said I am a newbie, so take my opinion with a tablespoon of salt. I'm actually quite curious about what the more experienced traders on this forum have to say about this set up (and the current prognosis for gbpusd).

The recommendation got the direction right, but the entry point wasn't reached yesterday. On my price feed (IGMarkets spot cfd) the price traded 10 points below the entry at the day's high...

As for the today's recommendation, I'm sure it's a winner. Mainly cause I'm in that trade B-). Though again, the price traded about 10 pips above their entry level...

this looks like the usual rubbish to me. Why not call the trades out live and in real time with stops etc.This can easily be done on the live forex calls thread on this site.Today in total ther wereover 200 pips called in realtime as they were taken. Yes real traders,real calls no scams

price move to tp have a nice day and got +100 pip
if you trade only 1 lot you got 1000$