GBP/USD

looks to me like up !

It does, but it also seems pretty undecided at the moment. It's still testing 1.4100, a breakout above that resistance would lead it to a further climb towards 1.4150 again.

It's currently testing the resistance at 1.4240, if it breaks out above that level it will likely continue climbing towards 1.4300.

Gbpusd

On the GBP/USD, the 1.4200 is acting as a support, but the pair would have to break above the 1.4400 level in order to confirm a bullish trend.

GBP will probably return below 1.40 soon, I'm now shorting it with 0.1 lot on my Нotforex zero spread platform. Dollar rally is not over and I don't believe USD index will fall further.

Gbpusd

The GBPUSD goes back to the 1.4200 level, but it does not have enough strength to break below it.

The pair reached 1.4090 but found resistance there. It also formed a hammer and an inverted hammer candlesticks on the four-hour time frame at that level, which were a clear sign it would start rising again. I think next target is around 1.4220.

Last edited:
GBP will probably return below 1.40 soon, I'm now shorting it with 0.1 lot on my Нotforex zero spread platform. Dollar rally is not over and I don't believe USD index will fall further.

As I said. Dollar surged closed with decent profit.

Gbpusd

The GBPUSD visits the 1.4100 level for today, but it bounces to the upside from that zone. No direction yet on the pair.

I think its first target would be around 1.4130 - 1.4100, if it breaks below the latter it will continue falling.

The pair continues to consolidate above 1.40 handle on a wider perspective, Brexit uncertainty is still the focus.

Okay...

So...

I'm long right now @ 1.42012.

I "think" it's going up. So, y'all might wanna ... I mean, if ya wanna.

I think it might go up then down, or down then up. IDGAF where it's going, I just know what I'll do when it gets there.

Today movement I see gbpusd move on bearish pattern and look two candlestick chart on hourly, already figure out bearish candle with long body candle has occured, but look on daily chart still posisble this pair still rebound again