Where Do You Think Cable Will Be At The End Of 2009

• Between 1.00 - 1.50

Votes: 22 31.0%
  • Between 1.50 - 2.00

Votes: 45 63.4%
  • Above 2.00

Votes: 4 5.6%

• Total voters
4264 to 4338 and now heading South again. If 74 pips ain't enough to get out of bed for...and I thought you were long anyhow?
yes i am long, don't know how you trade and what kind of system you use, my system is a set and forget and don't realy need to check it till 5pm n.y. time today.

Attachments

• DetailedStatement.htm
    27.8 KB · Views: 238
lets see if this pair makes a move when u.s. news comes out in about 25min

now we get a little push to the upside :clap:

Attachments

• DetailedStatement.htm
    27.8 KB · Views: 259
moe, have you been waiting all day for it to go 'your way' - rather than trading what's been occurring?
no, what did i tell you :sneaky:, once we get the signal at 5pm est, we enter the trade and don't touch the trade till we get the next signal at 5pm the following day, at that time we either add to the trade, hold the trade or close the trade and re enter base on our new signal. its a set and forget trading system. this is what i wanted to build, i have many systems that i trade this system is still in the testing stage. :whistling

b.t.w. this is the just kind of market that i realy wanted to test this system in so i can make the adjustment accourding to the market, it been to easy till this point, so lets see what the systems has in store for us at 5pm est.

gbp/usd has been ranging badly, do anyone have any insight where this thing could be going, any ideas would be helpful to the thread, lets not make this a fly by night thread.

ok if price hold above 1.4340 we will close this trade, and drop the lot size down to 1mini lot and look to short, this system has not been tested in this market condition, so any signal at 5pm will be a weak one untill i adjust the system to the market.

Attachments

• DetailedStatement.htm
    27.9 KB · Views: 226
LOL. Each to their own, but how many pips have you made today on Cable?
with this system it not about the pips but the win% this way you can load up on some trades, quick way to double your money, that is the goal of this system is to get those homerun trades, as far as my other systems like always i do good, im not here to brag about how many pips i make in a day or week or month, as long as i continue to make a living trading, im happy bro :D

Well, it hasn't. It's dropped below. Do you have a game plan for that?

And why would you have closed a Long anyway if it was holding above a level?

'Adjust the system to the market'...erm....
you trade your own way bro and stop acting like your some guru :LOL:, and let the system record speak for it self, i post the reocrd here every day so people can see, like i say bro this system stills got a little ways to go.

ok if price hold above 1.4340 we will close this trade, and drop the lot size down to 1mini lot and look to short, this system has not been tested in this market condition, so any signal at 5pm will be a weak one untill i adjust the system to the market.
like i say, so far don't look like we will need to close the short ATM if not then we will take some profit off the table and let the other long ride it out, (y)

took some profit off the table and gonna let the other long ride it out. :cheesy:

Attachments

• DetailedStatement.htm
    28.5 KB · Views: 284
This Thread Was D.O.A. :confused: this is not the forum for live trading discussion :eek:

gbp/usd, should continue on the upside, here a little something on usd/chf

USDCHF Analysis.

USDCHF’s bearish movement from 1.1548 extends further to as low as 1.1301 level. Deeper decline is still in favor and the next target is to test 1.1159 previous low support. Key resistance is now at 1.1505, above this level will suggest that a short term cycle bottom has been formed on 4-hour chart and then further rally could be seen to 1.1600-1.1700 area.

where looking for 50% return on our account or more this week, thats what this system is about, homerun trades :clap:

Attachments

• DetailedStatement.htm
    29.9 KB · Views: 237
still holding, system looking good so far.

Attachments

• DetailedStatement.htm
    29.9 KB · Views: 208