Best Thread GBP/USD 5min setups

Status
Not open for further replies.
i know you are on the 5min charts but i am sure the targets are the same as my 30 min

992.gif

this is what i ment by the fib levels not sure what way you are drawing yours but anyway target met well done

:clap:

good trade CC

JUST WONDERING ABOUT YOUR FIBS

are you not aiming for the 61.8 of the previous move as a target?

Hi Pocrel, as an initial tgt for scaling out i've found the 138.2 extension to be reliable...horses for courses etc, i guess (y)...ah 50% off now as i type.

i know you are on the 5min charts but i am sure the targets are the same as my 30 min

View attachment 95502

this is what i ment by the fib levels not sure what way you are drawing yours but anyway target met well done

:clap:

Here you go...this is the swing i fibbed for the 138.2 scaleout.

Attachments

• 10th Nov GU Fib.PNG
    10th Nov GU Fib.PNG
    25.9 KB · Views: 166
58.7 filled and 138.2 ext tgt @98 which would be nice, on the way up to that key supply zone around 6150.....i can dream ;)

Stops on remaining 50% to 6076.8 now as we're nearing lunch lull. 1.24% locked in.

Edit: 12:18 - stops filled. 1.24% (wk: -0.65%, mth: -0.65%).

Last edited:
GU again - 15min, looking at the bull flag and TL break scenario for possible next leg up. Will watch pa closely above the TL for next long and you can see i'll be looking to scaleout around the 138.2 fib ext which coincides with the weekly pivot and yesterday's main supply area.

Attachments

• 10th Nov GU 2nd setup.PNG
    10th Nov GU 2nd setup.PNG
    42.5 KB · Views: 152
GU - gift horse off the 5min, long from 6055 and stops now @b/e.

Attachments

• 10th Nov GU 2.PNG
    10th Nov GU 2.PNG
    18.7 KB · Views: 157
:) i'm often kicking around 'til 1am-1:30am but i don't trade. Looks like EU will offer the first opp for me today. Have a good one.

Having said that, i'm seeing strong higher TF demand on EU at these levels and down to yesterday's swing low, so i'll watch EU for now.

Edit: US Bank holiday and limited news affecting GU & EU to bear in mind today.

Attachments

• 11th Nov EU SD.PNG
    11th Nov EU SD.PNG
    25.4 KB · Views: 159
Last edited:
GU S/D update - looking to short from this level, watching 5min PA around any break of the TL.

Attachments

• 11th Nov GU SD.PNG
    11th Nov GU SD.PNG
    47.6 KB · Views: 170
Status
Not open for further replies.