Gameplan for this week - short the EUR

Further meditation on the charts leads me to believe that we are in for a bit of a bounce on the EUR before a heavy dump off later this week; or month. Maybe a 100 pip bounce if other currencies allow it. Much larger downside but a lot of volume has been soaked up by loaders it appears. I figure the shorts will pile on subtly before the dump off.

I have consolidated my speculations as such -

CHF is likely to hold strong against the EUR after the EUR pumps up its' price.

The GBP is likely to have a sweet bounce against the EUR.

And the USD is expected to pivot obediently to the contrary of the EUR before it cracks which will be an especially lucrative pair for day-traders.

EUR/GBP illustrated enormous control during the past 10 minute consolidation. Very impressive.

Things have been extraordinarily tight in the EUR/GBP these past several minutes. IS the EUR doomed to be oppressed by it or are they staging a break out? I'm keeping my eye on this one.

So much profits from short sales being taken subtly, I figure we should have a bounce within the next 3 days on the EUR before the drop off or stagnation begins.

EUR looking particularly weak against the CHF while the GBP is exercising a great deal of control over the EUR as well.

I'm beginning to expect a flat-line for some time, maybe a slight bounce before the crack.

At this point I expect there aren't many hands fighting the downside aside from profit takers on the short side.

Lower highs despite support holding EUR/USD starting to show signs of cracking to the downside. Bounces are getting weaker.

EUR doing well against the USD, although that's not surprising considering the major run it's been through profit taking is imminent.

Nice dip on the EUR/GBP, CHF could have responded better if it didn't keep so tight with the EUR.

Huge rip to the downside on EUR / JPY wow that should have been one of my pairs in focus. I was hearing from the pros to watch out for this one, now I'm waiting on the retraction.

On a side note maybe the CHF / JPY will have a better retraction than the EUR / JPY .

About 20 pips or so on the CHF / JPY since I posted.

EUR still looking weak, CHF on the other hand trading in a much tighter range which signifies strength. I expect the EUR may continue its' downtrend while the CHF holds much stronger.

IT looks like the EUR is finally gaining strength, we'll see if it cracks again to the downside but it is not looking very likely as of now.

Expecting a EUR / CHF bounce to the short side before the EUR / JPY takes a dive, I figure a 12 hour time frame should give these pairs time to develop their new trends.

Expecting a EUR / CHF bounce to the short side before the EUR / JPY takes a dive, I figure a 12 hour time frame should give these pairs time to develop their new trends.

EUR / JPY made a sweet bounce to the downside.

EUR / JPY retracting back into the buy-zone (or short zone) IMO.

Last edited: