Gameplan for this week - short the EUR

Mr. Crabs

Established member
598 3
Further meditation on the charts leads me to believe that we are in for a bit of a bounce on the EUR before a heavy dump off later this week; or month. Maybe a 100 pip bounce if other currencies allow it. Much larger downside but a lot of volume has been soaked up by loaders it appears. I figure the shorts will pile on subtly before the dump off.

Mr. Crabs

Established member
598 3
I have consolidated my speculations as such -

CHF is likely to hold strong against the EUR after the EUR pumps up its' price.

The GBP is likely to have a sweet bounce against the EUR.

And the USD is expected to pivot obediently to the contrary of the EUR before it cracks which will be an especially lucrative pair for day-traders.

Mr. Crabs

Established member
598 3
EUR/GBP illustrated enormous control during the past 10 minute consolidation. Very impressive.

Mr. Crabs

Established member
598 3
Things have been extraordinarily tight in the EUR/GBP these past several minutes. IS the EUR doomed to be oppressed by it or are they staging a break out? I'm keeping my eye on this one.

Mr. Crabs

Established member
598 3
So much profits from short sales being taken subtly, I figure we should have a bounce within the next 3 days on the EUR before the drop off or stagnation begins.

Mr. Crabs

Established member
598 3
EUR looking particularly weak against the CHF while the GBP is exercising a great deal of control over the EUR as well.

I'm beginning to expect a flat-line for some time, maybe a slight bounce before the crack.

At this point I expect there aren't many hands fighting the downside aside from profit takers on the short side.

Mr. Crabs

Established member
598 3
Lower highs despite support holding EUR/USD starting to show signs of cracking to the downside. Bounces are getting weaker.

Mr. Crabs

Established member
598 3
EUR doing well against the USD, although that's not surprising considering the major run it's been through profit taking is imminent.

Mr. Crabs

Established member
598 3
EUR/GBP looking ready to crack on the short side.

Mr. Crabs

Established member
598 3
Nice dip on the EUR/GBP, CHF could have responded better if it didn't keep so tight with the EUR.

Mr. Crabs

Established member
598 3
Huge rip to the downside on EUR / JPY wow that should have been one of my pairs in focus. I was hearing from the pros to watch out for this one, now I'm waiting on the retraction.

Mr. Crabs

Established member
598 3
About 20 pips or so on the CHF / JPY since I posted.

EUR still looking weak, CHF on the other hand trading in a much tighter range which signifies strength. I expect the EUR may continue its' downtrend while the CHF holds much stronger.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

But it's thanks to our sponsors that access to Trade2Win remains free for all. By viewing our ads you help us pay our bills, so please support the site and disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock