FXCorrelator - Forex Trading view

quick update on indexes .............

Yen now alpha buys at 20+ pips from 6am
Euro and GBP the sells ..............euro has fallen and gbp is hopefully about to resell

N

ok nearly on next TW at 51 mins.............I will hunt for

rebuys into GU
rebuys into AU
resells EA
resells Ucad

I am watching the yen pairs ........E/J and U/J bubbling under as potential selloffs

N

came in the end dudes (y)

so ive got to take an early call soon to Far east .............this is more than I normally comment on at F's old thread and as stated is not a live call thread ..........looking back quicly on last 45 mins of calling I see a couple of scream outs from me .............but in truth because of the 30 second delays on T2win these can be behind the move by 3-5 pips at times ...........

I cant call scalps live - no one can unless you are live on my screens and I am talking to you

ok have a good session ...............

back for 2 mins

indexes since 6am

USD and Yen have taken control of the bull side ..........

GBP still prime bear .....a little Euro as well

N

main pairs ?

more erecently the EJ has been a decent sell / resell ..........it hit 40 pips selloffs from 6am earlier
GU resells ok

UCAD buys only got to 20's north so far from 6am though

EA is raging up and down ..........sold off to -40's befreo 7am now has gong king kong bull to + 23 from 6am start ......= +60's retracement ....

later
N

hey all

back 2 mins ...........

as the London session moves towards its last hour or so the market has provided some decent moves ............probably 3 main spikes

6.51 (yen / USD bull plays)
8.09 (Cad rampant bull )
9.01 (usd returns bull and Yen dumps south , UJ / EA / EJ all go ballistic north )

the rest has been 2nd division and continuations / reversals of these times

Last edited:
Indexes

BULLS - Yen first half , Cad second half and USD impressive from early doors
BEARS - GBP has been a regular seller, yen and AUD second half

Pairs that rocked

early doors
AU buys , EA sells , EJ sells

second half
EA and UJ,EJ buys .........now we see mega sells on GU and EU and AU (usd srong still)

EA was a tornado actually offering swings both ways all through the sessions

let me try to trade a little early us session later

N

early indications show me

a strong AUD / YEN
Weaker GBP

I am already on AU buys /EA buys / UJ SELLS

6.21 window open

30 second delay in posting is killing me ............tooo bloody slow for me ..sorry guys