FXCorrelator - Forex Trading view

NVP

Legendary member
37,786 2,110
hey guys - I am now g0ing to fall back to the main Correlation thread and cease posting here ................

I thought I was going to be scalping more at moment but my consultancy gig is still too full on - I can cover all calls at the main thread ....i'll open this up more in 2017 when I am F/T scalping again

N

NVP

Legendary member
37,786 2,110
nice conclusion to my sermon ........I am now happy to sell / resell this as it offers from that range

have a good day :)

N

Attachments

• ea10.JPG
    ea10.JPG
    51.2 KB · Views: 332

nolan1977

11 0
Hi NVP,

I have downloaded your indicators and have been trying to upload them onto the MT4 platform. Im only using a demo account, Perhaps Im a little thick but I cant seem to find the correct folder to upload them into, the custom indicators folder.

Kind Regards

NVP

Legendary member
37,786 2,110
Drag the indicator into the indicators folder using the file management folders

Then once back in the platform screens drag it onto the chart you want to use ....and perhaps press refesh and also change the timeframe a couple of times .....I will drop a video on here next 2 days if you are still struggling

Why not load the basic Fxcorrelator indicator first to ensure that’s working ?

N

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

But it's thanks to our sponsors that access to Trade2Win remains free for all. By viewing our ads you help us pay our bills, so please support the site and disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock