FXCorrelator - Forex Trading view

Attachments

• euro is bull.JPG
    euro is bull.JPG
    108.5 KB · Views: 186
Last edited:
ucad 2947 strong R level .......cad bear banging on door and usd sustaining buys

just checking on another post earlier - was this one alright or still too confused for everyone ? ;)

N

Attachments

• 10 pip scalp.JPG
    10 pip scalp.JPG
    116.6 KB · Views: 206
Last edited:
Jees US SESSION

usd is romping away today .........nearly 100 pips up from Asian lows

Cads getting slammed ..Still

ucad is 130 pips up from Asian lows

let me summarise that :cool:;)

N

Attachments

• ucad semaphore.JPG
    ucad semaphore.JPG
    33.6 KB · Views: 272
Last edited:
hey all

got back early
great morning on the yen ....bullish all the way to 90 pips from 6am so far
Cad, Aussie's, euro the main sellers

usd and gbp are rangy unfortunately

Pairwise its been a good morning scalping the UJ and the EJ sells.....ucad buys not bad either

gbp fighting north in last hour or so .......

N

3 duck action .yen buy cad sell this morning .......

N

Attachments

• 3 duck corrie.JPG
    3 duck corrie.JPG
    128.9 KB · Views: 269
{quote} What's the settings you use on the 1 min Correlated Indicators?

hey there - remember I do not quote anything here on 1 min TF - my 3 duck corrie system is 5min lowest TF ..higher TF signals

when I scalp (and all the scalp messages I give here) they are more aligned to my own bespoke scalping systems that have more customised strengthmeters and are not really using ma based indicators .......

if anyone was contemplating using the FXCorrelator on a 1 minute TF as a trigger (perhaps aligned to a Higher TF Fxcorrelator to get trend alignment) I would suggest the fastest you could use is a 20ma ...and perhaps run it all the way to a 60ma as the slowest entry signal

big range and there are positives and negatives for where you set the MA in that range..........really depends on a traders needs and personality

But again I repeat - I do not trade using the 1 min FXcorrelator in its free form provided here or in my websites ....I have (for me) better/faster indicators I use to scalp forex

if/when I do run some courses in 2017 I will talk more about the FXCorrelator on the 1 min TF .........

N

us session saw the gbp go bull and the Yen sell off (finally) .....usd slowly getting dragged south as well

GU been the star buy us session so far .......+40's .....weak yen got EJ / UJ into the +20's a while back .....ucad sells coming now

have a good evening
N

overnights

yen bull but retraced late Asian
usd solid steady bull , GBP bull
aussies and cad the sells

6am London opens
yen comes bull, usd recommences bull
gbp solid sells , cad and AUD coming as well now

pairs 6am
GU sells and ucad buys been to +20
EA buys been to +30

good volatility - shame that the yen Bull cannot be used on the Bull usd / Euro

N

hey guys - I am now g0ing to fall back to the main Correlation thread and cease posting here ................

I thought I was going to be scalping more at moment but my consultancy gig is still too full on - I can cover all calls at the main thread ....i'll open this up more in 2017 when I am F/T scalping again

N

nice conclusion to my sermon ........I am now happy to sell / resell this as it offers from that range

have a good day :)

N

Attachments

• ea10.JPG
    ea10.JPG
    51.2 KB · Views: 631
Hi NVP,

I have downloaded your indicators and have been trying to upload them onto the MT4 platform. Im only using a demo account, Perhaps Im a little thick but I cant seem to find the correct folder to upload them into, the custom indicators folder.

Kind Regards

Drag the indicator into the indicators folder using the file management folders

Then once back in the platform screens drag it onto the chart you want to use ....and perhaps press refesh and also change the timeframe a couple of times .....I will drop a video on here next 2 days if you are still struggling

Why not load the basic Fxcorrelator indicator first to ensure that’s working ?

N