FXCorrelator - Forex Trading view

ok the Euro is looking bullish ..........I need a weak Yen or USD to get into a pair trade there

I tend to step back and reset a lot of my indicators after 11ish...........London is over

heres what I see from 12pm today .......as we await the us action

GBP - still getting hammered.....another 50 pips down from 12pm ..that's only 38 mins ago !

GU is really the only decent pair to be riding at present

I would also be riding as secondary options

EA buys ..........possibly

but with the domination of the GBP sells and usd being bull so far its a no brainer

N

tricky but the EA is ranging 4750 - 4770's ...........2 moves so far (y)

now cad srepping up as a buy ...............dammit USD get weak !!!!

ok as I leave the G8 volatility tells me to get back in there and trade ..........I really want some weakness from the bloody USD ...........I would happily steam into

EU buys and Ucad sells...........

1227 and 3083 at present

patience
N

ok back later ............any trader worth his/her salt s/be having lunch and letting the US market warm up first ...the market is thin usually around this time

or they s/be on the golf course already - from the decent volatility earlier London session ......

cheers
N

gu sells guys ..........stay focussed

and ej buys coming

gu is tight range still ..........4251 - 4288

Ej 125.32 - 125.41

still all patchy ...low level G8 volatility pre US open .........so scalping is all about trading the ranges / rebounds

N

ok as I leave the G8 volatility tells me to get back in there and trade ..........I really want some weakness from the bloody USD ...........I would happily steam into

EU buys and Ucad sells...........

1227 and 3083 at present

patience
N

just dropped 12 pips in 3 mins ...........but hardly perfect conditions yet :sneaky:

ok back later .............cr*p time to be calling moves but you can see the 3-4 pairs i'm on / reviewing

GU sells
UCAD sells
EA buys
EJ buys
EU buys

all subject to trigger moves .............but scrappy rangebound a little at moment

this is the real world.........no gimmes in scalping

later
N

euro has gone bear in last few mins changing/cancelling 3 of my watches above ........

ok gotta scoot

hey all ............hows it going ?

popped in .........us well and truly in action .......

Sells ..........GBP still.......shes been down to -100 pips since 12am ......Jees

Buys .....CAD got to 60 pip gain earlier since 12am again ........fading a little ...AUD ok as well
others all pretty dead at moment re moves ........

if I were scalping I would be sitting on

Ucad buys
Gu Sells

EA sells have retraced at moment dramatically .........could be a resell due

yen and USD are pretty rangy at present .......would like to see a move there to support some of the pairtrades called above

hmmmmm
N

as I disappear we are seeing the usd and yen peeking north ...........use that in pair moves

eg this supports the ucad buy calls and the GU sells