Fxcm bucket shop price spoofing

spinola

Established member
Psssssst ! Take a peek at FXCM adding (flicking ) 7 points to bid or offer ... Talk about BUCKET SHOP.... wtf ... What happened to their ' Fair ' standards ? LOL

AVOID ! :clap:

Psssssst ! Take a peek at FXCM adding (flicking ) 7 points to bid or offer ... Talk about BUCKET SHOP.... wtf ... What happened to their ' Fair ' standards ? LOL

i think you got your cardiogram by mistake:cheesy:

i think you got your cardiogram by mistake:cheesy:

Yes and there may be some irregularities there :D

ecg-2-638.jpg

80630128.jpg

Talk to them directly about issues you have ....I’ve always found them not too bad

N

Hi spinola,

It's not uncommon for spreads to widen during volatile periods such as economic news releases, rollover, and the weekend open.

Pricing on the platform is set by competition from liquidity providers. Each liquidity provider streams through a direct feed of executable buy and sell prices to FXCM. FXCM's Price Engine selects the best buy price and the best sell price, which result in the best available spread.

The chart you posted isn't clear enough to tell symbol traded or the time period. If you can please let me know I would like to check on this on my side.

Jason

Hi spinola,

It's not uncommon for spreads to widen during volatile periods such as economic news releases, rollover, and the weekend open.

Pricing on the platform is set by competition from liquidity providers. Each liquidity provider streams through a direct feed of executable buy and sell prices to FXCM. FXCM's Price Engine selects the best buy price and the best sell price, which result in the best available spread.

The chart you posted isn't clear enough to tell symbol traded or the time period. If you can please let me know I would like to check on this on my side.

Jason

I just read your Wikipedia page about FXCM being kicked out of the US for defrauding it's customers.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/FXCM

Quite concerning. Does anyone else in UK use them?

Quite concerning. Does anyone else in UK use them?

Hi myattitude,

I would say the number of active accounts and trading volume demonstrates the level of trust our clients have in FXCM. As of March 2018, there were over 110,000 active accounts traded at FXCM and $210 billion in customer trading volume. And as of Q4 2017, FXCM was the second biggest retail FX broker outside of Japan https://www.financemagnates.com/forex/analysis/forexanalysisanalysis-fxcm-remains-top-5-2017/

Why would traders choose FXCM? You may not have first hand experience, but our spreads, slippage stats, and execution quality speaks for itself https://www.fxcm.com/uk/about-fxcm/execution-transparency/ .

As with many businesses, we are not perfect, but we are now under new management and new ownership as a Leucadia company. We will continue to provide the best products and services we have been known for to our existing clients, and work to build back trust that we know will have to be earned over time.

Jason

*Please remember that losses can exceed deposits when trading FX and CFDs.

Hi Jason,

I really like trading by news . .Do FXCM allow long term news trading ?I have heard that some brokers may not pay the profit from news trading , providing the trader constantly win or they just simply increase spread for a particular news trader during news session.

Regards,
Andy