FX TRAINING DVDs FOR SALE

bertie123

Items include:

Currency Trading For beginners(revised edition)DVD

Tornado Trend Trading System DVD

both published/produced by Learn Trading.

Normally sell for £195, will accept £95

Excellent intro to the world of FX trading which teaches you sound basics, no hype or false promises. Excellent choice for FX newbies.

If interested/any questions email: [email protected]

Tornado? Trend Trading System??

What in the hell is all that about? Some character has the balls to put that in the title & actually wrap a 400 bucks tag around it? Even more frightening the fact folks are putting their hands in their pockets & grabbing it.

Jesus H. Christ, I best get a goddamned marketing agent hired onto the books double quick. There's a whole truckload of (fresh) income stream washing down the creek out there.

(n)

Attachments

• bsflag.gif
    bsflag.gif
    8.7 KB · Views: 1,329
Fx Training Cd's

Ampro,

I think you are being a bit hasty with your cynicism. The Tornado system and FX beginners DVD come together and are a good entry level resource for newbies to FX.
There are no promises of holy grails or get rich quick ideas, just good introductory teaching and advice. Considering that price creates value, and some scammers charge thousands for courses that promise the earth, I think a price of $180 is a bargain for someone wanting to start out in FX and get the basic building blocks in place.:)

Indeed I may be leaning a little heavy on my skeptic fence, but I just googled it & I think I'll continue to lean on that sturdy piece of oak. ;)

If you can work it to your advantage & turn a buck then who am I to throw dog poop in your porridge. I'm just of the opinion that if folks took the time to learn what really drives these markets, they could wrap a varied set of tools around the structure & extract a wage from the differing environments & conditions.

Anyhow, all the best to you Bertie, I sure hope you can offload your training kit.

Ampro,

Thanks for your considered response and best wishes, you are not such a bad guy after all!(y)