FX/tax/England

brys

31 0
I’m only starting with FX trading in the UK hence the question. What are the tax related issues when trading FX? Any legally acceptable ways to minimise it etc? I would appreciate your input.

Thanks!

Robert.

Neil99

1 0
you pay capital gains tax on profits at yr marginal rate of tax 22- 40%. but if yu trade thru spreadbet firm you will pay no tax. the best is www.deal4free/spreadbet. 3 pips on euro, no tax, fair and reasonable people. position size from £1 per point, access to dow, spx, interest rate instruments, stocks, gold, oil etc.

brys

31 0
Neil99

Neil99 said:
you pay capital gains tax on profits at yr marginal rate of tax 22- 40%. but if yu trade thru spreadbet firm you will pay no tax. the best is www.deal4free/spreadbet. 3 pips on euro, no tax, fair and reasonable people. position size from £1 per point, access to dow, spx, interest rate instruments, stocks, gold, oil etc.

Thanks Neil99!!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

But it's thanks to our sponsors that access to Trade2Win remains free for all. By viewing our ads you help us pay our bills, so please support the site and disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock