FX Spot Day Trader Junior Position in London?

jb323

If anyone knows any FX Spot day trader jobs in London for juniors/trainee please either pm me or post it on here. I've graduated in economics and working as a FX Broker, but I want to move into Trading, I know they are Very different!!

I can find some commodities,stocks, futures jobs but don't seemed to be able to find any FX ....

Any non-wise crack replys would be appreciated.

If anyone knows any FX Spot day trader jobs in London for juniors/trainee please either pm me or post it on here. I've graduated in economics and working as a FX Broker, but I want to move into Trading, I know they are Very different!!

I can find some commodities,stocks, futures jobs but don't seemed to be able to find any FX ....

Any non-wise crack replys would be appreciated.

What class of degree did you get and from which Uni?

What class of degree did you get and from which Uni?

Uni of Kent, 2:1 ....

Im just started preparing for an exam through the Society of Technical Analysis, thought I would try and get some deeper grounding while I search for jobs!

Any suggestions?

Hello, I am working in day trade forex as a part time trainee in a brokerage firm but now I want to make it full time and want to make money by it which is very less now. I have only idea about how day trade forex work but deep inside details are still need to find out. Should I take any courses in the forex , do they have these types of institute or college for studying forex sysem

Forex System** *