FX Platform

cr8aig

Hi All,

Whats the best FX Trading platform to use for a beginner ??
I could do with a little info as I am new to trading.

Thanks for any help.

Hi All,

Whats the best FX Trading platform to use for a beginner ??
I could do with a little info as I am new to trading.

Thanks for any help.

Oanda demo
Unlimited demo - use it to get an idea of how
the whole process works.

Don't be tempted to use any real money until you've grasped the basics.
Stay on demo for at least 3 months or until you are profitable.
When you do trade live use absolute minimum trade size allowed to get used to it.
In the meantime, check all the links here on books to read etc.

I would add that there is no difference which to use, just demo. Do quick search "Forex demo account" and you may open demo accounts at different brokers.

After you will acquire enough knowledge through demo experience, demo testing and additional information from books, articles your next step will be to do due diligence and choose broker to entrust your first deposit.

I would add that there is no difference which to use, just demo. Do quick search "Forex demo account" and you may open demo accounts at different brokers.

After you will acquire enough knowledge through demo experience, demo testing and additional information from books, articles your next step will be to do due diligence and choose broker to entrust your first deposit.

Most are time limited though - usually 2 weeks.
Oanda has no time limit, so is ideal for this purpose.
Probably the easiest entry point there is to dip a toe.

Most are time limited though - usually 2 weeks.
Oanda has no time limit, so is ideal for this purpose.
Probably the easiest entry point there is to dip a toe.

Do Google search "top FX brokers" or something similar and don't over-think it. Just start trading.

As I told you the hardest part will come later, when you'll start choosing reliable broker!