Fx Mentor required

legend doyle

HI Guys,

I am located in Ireland, i have a real interest in FX started almost 9 months ago. However using my current Mentor I have not managed to make a profit but have managed to spend alot.

Is there anyone on this site with a proven track record in mentoring someone who truly wants to make fx work?

I look forward to your feedback.

Thanks in advance

Hi legend,
I don't trade FX but, if I did, and I wanted a mentor, I'd go to Phil Newton ('Newtron Bomb' here on T2W). He's the bees knees and he's a Liverpudlian, so you've got some sort of a connection right from the start! He's a pro' trader and, by all accounts, a very good mentor too. But, as with all mentors and coaches etc., they can't turn you into a profitable trader - only you can do that.
;)
Tim.

I have PM-ed you Phil's contact details. I can't post them here as last time I did the message got deleted by a mod as advertising.
If FX is your thing, then Phil is the real McCoy.
Richard

I have PM-ed you Phil's contact details. I can't post them here as last time I did the message got deleted by a mod as advertising.
If FX is your thing, then Phil is the real McCoy.
Richard

Im looking for a mentor too,LOL.:help::

Id really appreciate you PM me his details too!

goose4,

"Re-invented" yourself again......?

LOL.Only the educated are free.Im just trying my hardest bro,trying to read every thread on this board,so variables will change.I dont think I invented myself in the first place,trying to invent something.The vitality of thought is in adventure.Ideas wont keep.Something must be done about them.

See you around my friend..

Re: mentor

HI Guys,

I am located in Ireland, i have a real interest in FX started almost 9 months ago. However using my current Mentor I have not managed to make a profit but have managed to spend alot.

Is there anyone on this site with a proven track record in mentoring someone who truly wants to make fx work?

I look forward to your feedback.

Thanks in advance

Legend Doyle,

YOU are your own mentor. You can learn strategies but it takes practice to do well. Find a strategy that makes sense (not just good performance) and use it, while realizing that you're going to at least lose some money at the start. Best of luck to you!

Kris

Dear all, I have been mentored by a guy who is absolutely fantastic, I'm new to this and opened an account with various spread betting companies, went to their seminars some paid some unpaid.
I was left with so many questions though felt stupid in always asking questions. Feeling that there was more to this I went on a task and found a chap, who is a total pro, and trades for some wealthy people. I could tell straight away he was genuine as questions were answered and explained.He also trades on serious technical analysis. It was explained to me that this is like a new business, and you have to invest in your new business and work hard. He cant turn you into a super trader, but he's help me so so so much. I cant go into much as I have to sign a confidentiality agreement with him.
Belive me he's so worth it, and i have reclaimed my outgoings with him. yes he gives homework so it an be a bit like being back at school. So far I have been trading with his system, though I suspect its not his prime system, for about 6 months, and I now trade full time form home.
I'm happy to pass on your details, but I cant provide them to you, so please don't be angry with me if he doesn't get back to you, I know he's very selective. I'm was told this so you don't waste your money and time. He's course and ways are very intense, so make sure you have the time and commitment. Good luck JS

He also trades on serious technical analysis

As opposed to "casual technical analysis" which is obviously what the rest of us must be doing.

He's course and ways are very intense, so make sure you have the time and commitment

I was looking for an almost "Zero effort" laid back and "No commitment" approach that just lets the money pour in so this is not going to suit me but thanks for letting me know.

Paul

Oh dear Mr. Simmons, look what you've done.
It's your first post on the forum and already you've managed to press Paul's sarcasm button. Still, look on the bright side, he's obviously not only read your post, but decided to reply to it as well. That's a bigger feat than you might imagine. In spite of his mammoth post count, he's very selective these days!
:cheesy:

Dear all, I have been mentored by a guy who is absolutely fantastic, I'm new to this and opened an account with various spread betting companies, went to their seminars some paid some unpaid.
I was left with so many questions though felt stupid in always asking questions. Feeling that there was more to this I went on a task and found a chap, who is a total pro, and trades for some wealthy people. I could tell straight away he was genuine as questions were answered and explained.He also trades on serious technical analysis. It was explained to me that this is like a new business, and you have to invest in your new business and work hard. He cant turn you into a super trader, but he's help me so so so much. I cant go into much as I have to sign a confidentiality agreement with him.
Belive me he's so worth it, and i have reclaimed my outgoings with him. yes he gives homework so it an be a bit like being back at school. So far I have been trading with his system, though I suspect its not his prime system, for about 6 months, and I now trade full time form home.
I'm happy to pass on your details, but I cant provide them to you, so please don't be angry with me if he doesn't get back to you, I know he's very selective. I'm was told this so you don't waste your money and time. He's course and ways are very intense, so make sure you have the time and commitment. Good luck JS

Is this mentor you by an chance?

Oh dear Mr. Simmons, look what you've done.
It's your first post on the forum and already you've managed to press Paul's sarcasm button. Still, look on the bright side, he's obviously not only read your post, but decided to reply to it as well. That's a bigger feat than you might imagine. In spite of his mammoth post count, he's very selective these days!
:cheesy:

Fair points Tim, I think I am so used to seeing people turn up and make out that they are party to something that is secretive and esoteric that I have fallen into an automatic negative response mode. Maybe it is time I refreshed my approach as I admit I have become too cynical.

Paul

Dear all, (Paul & Tim)

My intention was never to antagonize anyone, and it seems so, though I'm not sure how, so I apologize if I caused any insult or offense, I was merely trying to help of other who are going down the same road as I did and paid a lot of money for books, DVD's and courses. What I wanted to convey is that there is a lot to take in, with learning about charts and all the indicators and what they mean, the post was aimed at new traders and not to season professionals like yourselves.

So I appreciate your reply, with regards to being selective, I will explain form what I can understand, if you come across, lets say in a complacent,think it just a matter of hitting a few buttons,from what I can understand any mentor will be reluctant to help you, unless they just after your cash.
With the commitment again this is for new traders and an insight into this chaps ways.
This little piece I wrote again I stress is aimed at new traders starting out.
Regards,JS

Welcome t the forum John,
I am sure you will be a worthy and useful contributor.