FX journalism at its finest

random12345

Established member
I'm not sure how much longer this piece will last on FXStreet, but the timing was absolutely immense so I had to share it:

EUR/USD: when 30 pips are the whole world

Literally minutes after she posted that it ran up 50 points. She literally couldn't have timed it any better to declare it range bound for the rest of the day and then fail.

Just goes to show the talking heads are no better at guessing than you or I. So tune them out their worthless.

The post has been removed so what was the essence of what was posted ?

This...

So you think is worth trading the EUR/USD? Think twice: the world has reduced to a 30 pips range for the past 48 hours, with a short lived spike of 20 pips to the 1.3137 low yesterday in the middle. Market needs a trigger, and won’t find it today, with the ECB on Thursday and US NFP on Friday. Both events may provide some action, with the ECB having the less chances of triggering strong movements in the pair, as there’s little the Central Bank can do at this point. In the meantime, the pair continues trading below 1.3185, 38.2% retracement of its latest bullish run, and with intraday charts presenting a neutral stance. The 1.3100 level stands as the 50% retracement of the same rally, and stops below it will likely continue building over the next 24 hours, with 1.3250 as last probable, but not likely, bullish target for today.

Support levels: 1.3140 1.3100 1.3060

Resistance levels: 1.3180 1.3210 1.3250