Fx Competitions

Lise123

Hi - ive been a customer of infinity brokerage/proedge for a year and this is the first competition I have entered.

Has anyone here any experience or advice ?

Thank you

Lise

I expect the winner will be somebody who deposits $250, trades with very high leverage and gets very lucky and manages to turn it into something ridiculous, like 25K. I doubt if anybody trading realistically, as they would normally stands much chance of winning 1'st prize.

The weekly prizes are probably a better chance, as there is no minimum number of trades required for those.

Hi Lise 123

I joined the proedge competition for April and I have had success in one other competition.

gc1 may be correct regarding some competitions but none that I know of.

With proedge, you cannot leverage more than your margin and the winner is based on percentage increase of account. You must trade realistically or you get knocked out. So for every $178 margin you can position $1 USD and so on. It seems very fair. If you already have a large account $100K, most will take out $10k to trade for competition.

You can email me if you like. Good luck with it

Since they allow up to 400:1 leverage it's very likely the eventual winner will use very high leverage for at least part of the month. Yes 99%+ of people doing this will get "knocked out" by one or two losing trades but at least one out of hundreds is likely to get lucky.

This is just my opinion, of course. I might be completely wrong.

I see that both proedgefx and fxsol are advertising the competition. Does anyone know if any other firms are affiliated with it ?

Fx

Did you sign up for the final forex contest?

Lise123 said:
Hi - ive been a customer of infinity brokerage/proedge for a year and this is the first competition I have entered.

Has anyone here any experience or advice ?

Thank you

Lise