FX broker questiion;Tickmill, Darwinex, IC Markets or PFD nz??

moyes

Hi, please could any of you who have traded with either of these brokers give me some feedback on which of these brokers are suitable for scalping and day trading with little slippage and tight spreads? Thanks

Hi, please could any of you who have traded with either of these brokers give me some feedback on which of these brokers are suitable for scalping and day trading with little slippage and tight spreads? Thanks

I only know IC Markets and it's a decent broker, one of the most popular broker in Asia. But you can try other brokers as interactive brokers, fx grow, vinson financials

Regarding Darwinex:

From my perspective, it's all fair and good.

As always when going for a broker that operates on exchanges, spreads during news and volatile times may go up. Personally thats a fair trade of for having a broker whose incentives are inline with mine. Would you rather have a broker who makes more money when you lose or one that gives you a market based spread that might rise when it should?

All my support questions have been answered rapidly, with no exceptions.

I have EA's running, and haven't experienced any of these "phantom trades". Combine your EA with BeeksFX Vps and your execution will be flawless. I hate to break it, but sloppy coded EA's can cause phantom trades. My other suggestion regarding the time would be to check that they correspond with server time.

I haven't tried any of the other brokers mentioned in the title, but regarding Darwinex all things points towards that they are a straight up fair company.

Please post your MT4 logs for the time where the the phantom trades where taken so wee can see what could have gone wrong.

Does anyone have any recent experience with Tickmill or PFD from New Zealand?? They both seem to have very low spreads..

Correction

As it turns out error with the orders was due to trade manager software which sits between my EAs and the broker.

I've requested Admin remove my earlier post.

Regarding Darwinex:

From my perspective, it's all fair and good.

As always when going for a broker that operates on exchanges, spreads during news and volatile times may go up. Personally thats a fair trade of for having a broker whose incentives are inline with mine. Would you rather have a broker who makes more money when you lose or one that gives you a market based spread that might rise when it should?

All my support questions have been answered rapidly, with no exceptions.

I have EA's running, and haven't experienced any of these "phantom trades". Combine your EA with BeeksFX Vps and your execution will be flawless. I hate to break it, but sloppy coded EA's can cause phantom trades. My other suggestion regarding the time would be to check that they correspond with server time.

I haven't tried any of the other brokers mentioned in the title, but regarding Darwinex all things points towards that they are a straight up fair company.

Please post your MT4 logs for the time where the the phantom trades where taken so wee can see what could have gone wrong.

I dont recommed any broker, just have some criteria before selecting a broker.

Are they ECN ? - ECN broker wont give you insane leverage or bonus.
Check the License - in the regulation site
Check for review - across forums
check if they are listed in any stock exchange.

some thing like that , dont belive others, open a small account, experiance the broker and then open large account. This how i do, hope this helps.

Im testing pfd.nz, good suport from Paul. The conditions in majors are good, in the globality of pairs hi spreads on gbp´s (chf/cad/aud/jpy). Volatility moments no desconections, seems a normal broker, not the best but a option.

Icmarkets: some bad revews i read arround the net (i dont know if are frustrated people or if is true), the assited conditons seems very good in globality of pairs, so good if exist more revews.

Vipro seems have conections wiht tickmill (can be the tckmill regulated european Broker??), good news under the users, no!!!??

Good trades.

Im testing pfd.nz, good suport from Paul. The conditions in majors are good, in the globality of pairs hi spreads on gbp´s (chf/cad/aud/jpy). Volatility moments no desconections, seems a normal broker, not the best but a option.

Icmarkets: some bad revews i read arround the net (i dont know if are frustrated people or if is true), the assited conditons seems very good in globality of pairs, so good if exist more revews.

Vipro seems have conections wiht tickmill (can be the tckmill regulated european Broker??), good news under the users, no!!!??

Good trades.

Thanks for the feedback. With PFD, did you trade live using the Pro or Direct account?

Thanks for the feedback. With PFD, did you trade live using the Pro or Direct account?

Im using Direct 1:300 acount in rebate group (more spreads than the original posted on site).

Regards good trades.

Hi Marcopq, are you still trading with PFD nz? How are their spreads?

Hello, the problem will not be the spreads but the liveliness of feed, not the opening hours on Sunday night, a whole set of prominors that are not keeping pace with the other solutions I operate. But I continue to operate there, three months.
Good trades