FX Broker - 3 pip spread

Faris

Hello everyone

Was wondering if anyone has had any good or bad experiences using Commerce Foreign Exchange as there broker?
They offer 3 pip spread on all majors and allow funding in 13 different currencies.
They can be found at http://www.cbfx.com

Happy Trading
Faris.. :D

Sounds good, particularly for GBP traders, but I see that their website says that spreads may widen under certain market conditions. I wonder if it's a fully automatic platform (like FXCM) or whether there's a human element or re-quoting ?

rog1111

Faris said:
Hello everyone

Was wondering if anyone has had any good or bad experiences using Commerce Foreign Exchange as there broker?
They offer 3 pip spread on all majors and allow funding in 13 different currencies.
They can be found at http://www.cbfx.com

Happy Trading
Faris.. :D

Hi Guys

As far as i know CBFX charges commision on there trades which combined with the pip spread can work out costly. ACM is commission free and has 3pip spreads on all the majors if that helps.

SAV

Thanks for your input guys.
I will probably just stick with FXCM and AC-MARKETS.

Faris..

Torch, hi - Trust your tading is going well with these guys !

Faris - I have been using their demo software over the past couple of weeks and have the trading platform running alongside my live trading one with FXCM, interesting exercise this one...

Observations :

1. Price moves are far more 'erratic' with FXCM compared to CBFX....not a huge issue if you are trading off TF's of 30mins + (maybe....) but v. relevant if your scalping of the 1/5 mins.Pretty much a constant *3 pip spreads on Cable through the day (exceptions are around major news announcements) ...although Torch is in a better position to comment on this as he is 'live' trading with them.

2. Ptatform is straight forward enough - crisp / clear

3. Charts - 3 sources (java based) - good enough for my purposes ..but then I am a man of simple means.

*When you add the commission into the mix the spread on Cable works out at 3.62 pips.

HTH...a little

H