fx 53 trend following system

on all currencies and all tf's

seems like I need to re-install VT

Try deleting the cached patterns data and cached history data first.

If you do reinstall VT, make sure that you delete all folders, including those in the profiles before reinstalling.

A real account may also help.

Try deleting the cached patterns data and cached history data first.

If you do reinstall VT, make sure that you delete all folders, including those in the profiles before reinstalling.

A real account may also help.

Thks I'll try it.

I have a real account

any body else struggling at the moment.its constipated.[/QUOt

the pound/yen pair has become very boring as the dollar is centrestage. i am in the 011 ca2 trade which is doing nothing. bit annoyed as i was up at 7 but didnt look at screen. if i had would have covered as 5 min went bullish. this is a wierd trade as the downtrend that triggered it has now been broken but stop has not been reached nor has the new ca2 been printed so it is in no man's land ! :confused:

did anyone else stay with the service who had been on the pro.

any body else struggling at the moment.its constipated.

On the 5 min chart, there was a break out above the base of a down arrow. Unfortunately, it keeps bouncing off the line of the hourly down arrow and doesn't seem to want to go higher at the moment. A break above 137.80 could be significant.

On the 5 min chart, there was a break out above the base of a down arrow. Unfortunately, it keeps bouncing off the line of the hourly down arrow and doesn't seem to want to go higher at the moment. A break above 137.80 could be significant.

very significant as it would meant the 011 trade would almost certainly be stopped out !!:(

any body else struggling at the moment.its constipated.[/QUOt

the pound/yen pair has become very boring as the dollar is centrestage. i am in the 011 ca2 trade which is doing nothing. bit annoyed as i was up at 7 but didnt look at screen. if i had would have covered as 5 min went bullish. this is a wierd trade as the downtrend that triggered it has now been broken but stop has not been reached nor has the new ca2 been printed so it is in no man's land ! :confused:

did anyone else stay with the service who had been on the pro.

Hi - yes I have but I think I'll give it a month or two and if I don't start seeing positive results by then I'll opt out.

very significant as it would meant the 011 trade would almost certainly be stopped out !!:(

Sorry bongo, if you did get stopped out:( This level is the current major battleground for buyers or sellers to try and dominate the market

Sorry bongo, if you did get stopped out:( This level is the current major battleground for buyers or sellers to try and dominate the market

012 is looking good and actually this feels as if it may have some legs with the dow rally.

012 is looking good and actually this feels as if it may have some legs with the dow rally.

Good luck with this. Buyers are in control at the moment. There seems to be a more positive opinion about the £. I hope this is not a false dawn!!

Good luck with this. Buyers are in control at the moment. There seems to be a more positive opinion about the £. I hope this is not a false dawn!!

i think what this shows is that if you use the system you have to take ALL the trades. with the pro service i tried to be clever and take some of them. actually this worked in a small way because kevin was geting whipsawed all over the place but i just ended up flat while he was a bit down. ca2 is pretty reliable and on last years performanace chart 50% of the profit was on 2 trades so if you missed those it was still good but not nearly as good. this trade is 300 in profit and if you had been using 5 min hedge you might have locked in more which wipes out all the previous losses and some. it you had picked 012 to miss it would be costly.

Last edited:
hi guys,

i've been reading this thread and investigating fx53 with much interest. i have read much of this thread. just wondering if someone can help me with a couple of quick questions:

1) i assume the results on the fx53 website are using the new text service? FX53.com

2) if so, are the text trades the same as would be generated by the fx53 system, or is this a new system?

3) has fx53 (the original system; not the text based service) been profitable since the start of the year? or are the results on the website for fx53, in which case, it is currently running at a loss.

thank you for your help.

hi guys,

i've been reading this thread and investigating fx53 with much interest. i have read much of this thread. just wondering if someone can help me with a couple of quick questions:

1) i assume the results on the fx53 website are using the new text service? FX53.com

2) if so, are the text trades the same as would be generated by the fx53 system, or is this a new system?

3) has fx53 (the original system; not the text based service) been profitable since the start of the year? or are the results on the website for fx53, in which case, it is currently running at a loss.

thank you for your help.

1. yes the ca2 service. there was another pro service which only lasted 2 weeks. it used a different style and kevin quite rightly knocked it on the head.

2. the posted results would be generated by fx53 ca2 system

3. the service didnt start at beginning of the year so cant say for sure. there are 3 trades missing on the site. the current one is 200 pips up and is number 12. it was over 400 up

i thinkmost people who have fx53 are happy with it and use the ca2 on 1 hour or 5 min charts
hope this helps