i want to know more future broker company
and i want it have a free trial
about the trader
and it can show me some information for metal
gold....
i want it show ask bid....something like that
i hope i can get a respond
thank you very much

There are many future brokers , try Global Futures for example , they have many platforms to choose from .

Try the Live Chat , sometimes it takes time to reply be email , and you can also try "Interactive Brokers" they are good .

can anyone give some suggest to me?
i want to know more future broker company
and i want it have a free trial
about the trader
and it can show me some information for metal
gold....
i want it show ask bid....something like that
i hope i can get a respond
thank you very much

Lots of them

AMP - Futures Broker | AMP Futures Trading
Velocity Futures - Trading Platforms | Velocity Futures
Mirus Futures - https://www.mirusfutures.com
S5 Trading - Im exploring them and there ladder based trading VK trader is comparable to Ninja Trader and it displays full Depth of Market instead of 5 from Ninja Tader. - Stage 5 - Trading - Recommended Platform

Ill advise on looking for how well there customer service responds since most of them are based in US so do they support your trading hrs. Which should be one factor in selecting the broker= if in different time zone than broker.

2nd factor if you are short on cash then to look for your trading costs like Trading Platform cost, commission cost per round trip, data feed cost for charting if not using broker feed.

Like velocity gives free X_Trader basic but its commission cost is more for free version. Some brokers charge for minimum inactivity fee. Conversion fee in different currencies.

AMP will be good bet since you can get free 14 day Demo trial and they cover lots of different trading software.

As for me im evaluating VK Trader as of now offered by Stage5 for Trading

Charting im using Investor RT Professional(With Market Profile) with IQfeed as data feed for US Market.

Cheers

Great thats a lot of info. Which ones should I try for at a initial stage..

Ill advise on working on your costing pm about how much you want to spend each month.

If you only want SIM trading then go with each one of them and see how they behave in live market.

Eurex open from 0700 GMT and US ES is open overnight but picks up around 1430 GMT when US Cash Index open.

Also think about charting or trading. Broker feed can supply some of the charts and comes cheaper cost but limited in the back fill during live market hours and no of symbols you can load.

To answer you original Q here an approx list on costing for trading and Charting. Ive not included commission when calculating that so you will have to contact the broker about how much it ill cost to use this particular platform with there brokerage and what will be commission per trade.

Assumptions. DOM, CHART Trading, Futures

Trading

VK trader Chart + DOM from Stage 5
Ninja Trader (DOM is limited to 5 levels which is not good but stable and cost effective) Chart + DOM
TT or CQG - used by professionals but cost a lot for people short on cost.

Charting

NT - Free Charts.
VK trader from Stage 5
IRT with Market Profile -
MD - IRT + Footprint .

there are others Ive not mentioned since Ive not tried them